Chapter Five

You bite your lip, looking at yourself in the reflection of you screen. The cut on your cheek had stopped bleeding finally so it wasnt too bad but you also didn't want to just cancel plans with Jisung.

He seemed like really nice guy and you didnt want to hurt him. You werent too sure on your full feelings on him yet but you got pretty good happy vibes from him so you wanted to give him a chance.

"They should be here by now." Jisung mumbles, checking his phone as you two sit at a table, looking at all the rides.

"Its fine. It's not like we're in a rush to do anything and this place doesnt close down until 2 am." He nods and takes a deep breath before moving his eyes back to you.

"Why don't we get to know each other a little more." You stare at him before looking back out at the rides.

"You first." He chuckles and nods, leaning back into the metal chair.

"Let's see. I'm in college. I'm 20. My bestfriend is Minho. Actually Minho and I were in a little dance crew back in high school-"

"You dance?" You ask quickly and he shrugs, making you less excited.

"I did a couple years ago. The group split up once we graduated and neither of us have really danced since." You frown and nod, looking around at everyone.

"Have you thought about dancing again?" You ask quietly and he hums before following your eyes which were on one of the rollercoasters.

"Sometimes. Why? You dance?" You move your eyes to him and you see him look at the scratch on your cheek.

"Its something that helps me calm down. I used to go to dance classes when I was younger but had to drop out." He smiles before letting his eyes move behind him.

"We should dance together sometime."

"Making plans to dance without me?" You jump as you hear a familiar voice behind you. You turn to find Minho, smiling to Jisung with his hand intertwined with a girl.
Your eyes widen when you see her and you jump out of your seat, causing all 3 of them to flinch at your sudden movement.

"Oh my god you're Seo Sihyun." She looks around before moving a finger to her lips, telling you to be quiet.

You hear Jisung chuckle and Minho moves his eyes between you and Jisung before shaking his head.

"How did you get with her?" You ask Minho who freezes and scoffs, looking at Jisung.

"How did you get with him?" He points to Jisung who's shoulders fall before taking a deep breath.

"She didnt I got with her." You look to Jisung who stands up, stretching silently and you suddenly begin to feel out of place.

They all looked so good. Sihyun was wearing a pretty skirt and a jean jacket but she was an actress so she usually looks great. But even both of the boys were wearing expensive clothing. You look down at yourself, looking at the old beat up converse and your favorite pair of black skinny jeans with a white tshirt and jean jacket. It all had wrinkles though. You knew you looked bad compared to them.

Jisung and Minho begin talking and you feel something dripping down your cheek. Your reach up to touch it and pull your hand away to find it bleeding again.

Minho glances at you before looking to Jisung who turns his attention to you. You feel the blood drip down on your shirt and you sigh.

"Just my luck." You mumble and move your eyes to Jisung.

"Are you okay?" He asks and you nod, grabbing your phone off the table.

"I think I should probably go home. I look terrible and I dont this is going to stop bleeding." Minho glances at Jisung who bites his lip.