Chapter Seven

"That's kind of scary...I mean that could have been me." Sihyun mutters as you all keep your eyes on the screen.

No one says a word but you can feel Minho's eyes slip to you before looking to Jisung.

"He wouldnt have grabbed you. You werent near the bathrooms when it happened." Jisung mutters and she reaches forward, taking another shot of the alcohol.

"I would have been." You mutter under your breath and Jisung glances at you before handing you his bottle of Sprite.

"You dont drink alcohol either?" He asks and you nod.

"I grew up around it. I dont like it." He nods and looks to Minho was staring at you quietly.

"I just dont like the taste." Jisung says, trying to snap Minho out of his gaze. Minho moves his eyes to him before clearing his throat.

"I think I'm going to go ahead and take Sihyun home. I'll text you when I'm on the way to your place." He says and Sihyun moves her eyes, looking over at him.

"But I want to drink." She pouts and he takes a deep breath, shaking his head.

"Let's go. Give Jisung and Y/n some time alone. Plus you have an image to maintain." She looks between Minho and Jisung before standing up.

"Jisung has one to-"

"Alrighty. Let's go." You watch as Minho pulls her away and you turn your attention back to Jisung.

"Jisung what do you do for a living?" You ask and he plays with the spoon in his hand before sighing and standing up to sit on the other side of the table.

"I mean nothing important-"

"What is it?" He stares at you and lean forward, resting your arms on the table.

"Are you secretly some kind of actor? Or maybe the president's son-"

"I write music and im a judge on a show." You both fall silent and he grabs the bottle of soda, taking a drink. You watch him for a moment before looking down at your food.

"What show-"

"Its not important-"

"Why are you so afraid of me knowing who you are." You ask and he takes a deep breath before putting the bottle down on the table, making you finally look back at him.

"I dont want you to look at me different. You caught my attention because you didn't start swooning over who I was when we met. I like that you're just a genuinely good person and you agreed to go out with me for me. Not my looks not my voice-"

"Who said I didn't think you were just extremely beautiful and I wanted to get in your pants." You cut him off and he stares at you before raising an eyebrow.

"If you wanted in my pants you wouldn't have tried avoiding me the other night." You bite your lip and lean forward, playing with a fry. A part of you still felt guilty for that but you were also kind of glad he caught you.

"Fair enough. But Jisung. Just because you're some famous person doesn't mean my view on you is going to change. I'll still remember you like this. I'm not going to watch the show or look into anything simply because you asked but just know nothing would change." He stares at you for a second and his expression turns soft before looking down at the table.

"Why dont I get you home? Its getting late and neither of us drink." You feel yourself become a little disappointed but you nod, standing up from your chair.

"My place isnt too far from here. I can walk-"

"I'd prefer my girlfriend to not walk the streets alone at midnight." You freeze and he grabs his bottle, standing up while watching you as he walks around you.