Chapter Thirteen

"Then I'll leave without you."

"What's stopping you?"

"Your mouth-"

"Do you two ever stop arguing?" Jisung cuts you too off and you send Minho a glare only for him to return it.

"Not really." Minho grumbles and you lean on he wall while watching as the two walking around grabbing things and cleaning up.

"I'll meet you guys downstairs." You finally speak up and Minho nods, waving you off as he fixes the cushions on the couch. You glance to Jisung who was disappearing into the kitchen.

Without taking anymore time you slip out Minho watches you before folding the last blanket and throwing it over the edge of the couch.

"Hurry up, Sung!" He yells and puts a pillow back up before making his way to the kitchen to find Jisung rinsing some of the dishes they had used for breakfast. Thankfully Minho was able to save that and you all ate a lot before deciding to take you to Minho's fathers office.

"I'm almost done." He replies slowly and puts a bowl off to the side. "You seem to be in a better mood." Minho looks at him before putting a couple things up.

"Yeah, she's gone-"

"I meant since last night. You weren't in the best of moods when you left us at the restaurant." Jisung turns the water off and turns to the man who closes the fridge slowly.

"I guess I was just stressed because the girl didn't get along-"

"You don't exactly get along with her either." They both let out a few laughs and Minho shakes his head before leaning on the counter.

"I'm fine with her. It's just funny when she's mad." Jisung rolls his eyes and pats Minho's shoulder while walking around him.

"I'll believe that for your sake. Get your shoes on so we can go." Jisung leaves the room and Minho rolls his eyes before pushing himself away from the counter and following him out, slipping his shoes on by the door.

"I heard your mom isn't happy with the newest song." Jisung glances over while tying his boots before shrugging quickly.

"It's too late. If she doesn't like it then she can just not listen to it." Minho lets out a chuckle. He knew the two weren't on good terms but he didn't know his Mom was out to really get him this time. "I heard you dad isn't happy with you in general." The two fall silent and Minho takes a deep breath while standing up and stretching.

"Yeah well he'll get over it." Jisung stands up and grabs his phone off the table.

"We'll see." He pushes Minho lightly and Minho sends him a glare before following him out quickly.

"That was rude." He complains and Jisung shrugs but starts to slow as he sees the elevator is down. The two come to a stop staring up at the flashing red letters before turning to each other. They both had one thing on their mind.

"You don't think she..?" Jisung points to it and Minho shakes his head quickly, pushing past him and towards the staircase. He glaces at the elevator once more before following Minho down the stairs who was practically running.

His mind races as his hand brushes along the rails. There seemed to be more people joining but he didn't see you anywhere. He glances over the edge and ignores Jisung's calls. He couldn't help but be more and more afraid by the second. His breaths shallow as he finally reaches the bottom, pushing through people and slamming the door open.

A few people fall but he doesn't acknowledge it. His eyes scan the crowd that was around the elevator doors while a few firefighters tried pulling the doors apart.

"Y/N!?" He yells causing a few people to look at him but he didn't see her or hear her voice anywhere. His heart falls to his stomach and he runs over, pushing through the men and helping pull over the doors.

"Minho?" Jisung's voices piles in from the crowd just as the door cracks open a bit. His eyes land on hair that was right in front of the door and his fingers curl around the edges of the door pulling it back harshly.

The doors open and gasps are heard throughout the building. Jisung's screams are heard and Minho falls to his knees as he sees your body once again laying there lifeless. He falls back as some of the men rush in to help you but he knew it was too late.

Blood covered the floor and glass from the mirrors had fallen and pieces were sticking in you. Tears flow down his cheeks as he tries to catch his breath but nothing was working.

He looks down and thinks back to all the other times he had saved you but nothing comes to mind. It was like he had completely blanked. His hands shake as he brings them up before looking at you.

"Save her." He whispers to himself. Jisung falls on the ground next to him while letting out cries as people try to pull him away.

Minho feels the burning feeling take over his body again and he gasps as it shoots through him quickly. This time it was hotter. He lets out a yell and falls over, rolling into a ball to try and suppress the pain that had taken over.

It felt as if knifes that were stick in fire were stabbing him throughout his whole body. It was never this painful before. His hands curl up and people rush to his side as his screams become louder and blood flows from his ear. The sound of all the screams and gasps fill his head and he cries loudly as they become louder and louder until everything goes silent.

The pain slowly dies down enough for him to sit up and look at you who was slowly gaining the color back. He holds onto his stomach while trying to sit up only to fall over again. The blood on the floor disappears and all the glass that had been in you fades away until his not there anymore.

He closes his eyes and takes a few deep breaths. He knew it was all going to be okay now. He smiles a little but and leans back onto the wall before glancing at you as you open your eyes to see him through the mirror.

You two maintain eye contact in the mirror for a second until everything fades away quickly.

Minho lets out a scream as he feels something sharp go through his stomach. He closes his eyes holding onto himself.

"Hyung?" He hears Jisung's voice and he opens his eyes to see the three of them sitting at the table again with food set out.

Your eyes meet his just as you catch blood flowing from his ear and you stand up. He gives you both a faint smile before letting his eyes close and his body fall to the side. Jisung catches him quickly and you move around the table to help set him up.

"Help me get him up."