Chapter Forty One

"Are you insane?" You ask as soon as the door closes and Minho glances around the empty hall.

"What? I just-"

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop telling people I'm your girlfriend-" His hand goes up to cover your mouth quickly and you shoot him a glare.

"You are my girlfriend." He gives you a cheeky smile and you roll your eyes before wrapping a hand around his wrist and pulling it away from you.

"I am not-"

"Yet." You take a deep breath while watching him before glancing over his shoulder as you see a couple stumbling out of a room.

"Why do you try so hard?" You ask and he raises his eyebrows as you bring your eyes back to him.

"What?" You sigh before crossing your arms.

"Minho, you're constantly trying to flirt and force your emotions but I like you more when you're just being genuine." You explain and he takes a deep breath before pushing his bangs out of his face.

"So what you're saying is we can date if I don't force?" He asks and you rest your hand on his shoulder, keeping him a few feet away as he steps towards you.

"I'm saying you'll be closer. Don't take it too personal though, kitten." You run your hand down his arm while brushing past him and back into the room that was filled with music while all four of them were up and dancing.

You smile when you see Jisung wasn't crying anymore and instead laughing with Felix. You sit down on one of the couches before reaching forward and grabbing one of the bottle of Soju.

"Are you going to drink?" Your eyes move up as Changbin walks over while fixing his shirt and you shake your head.

"I don't drink." You mutter and he smiles before sitting beside you as Minho comes back into the room.

You watch as he stares down at his arm while mumbling something.

"Fair enough. I can ask for some soda." Changbin sends you a smile and you nod quickly before setting the bottle down.

"That would be lovely." He nods before patting your shoulder and getting up and not even two seconds later Minho is plopping down beside you.

"Did you call me kitten?" He asks and turns to look at you while picking up the soju bottle and pouring a glass for himself. You stare at the glass before moving your eyes to him.

"Did you like it too much?" You tilt your head before glancing down to his lap and he lets a hand cover himself before scoffing.

"No. Gross. I was just making sure I heard you right." He mutters before downing the shot. You watch his face twist up and he plays with the glass before watching the boys.

"How did you meet everyone?" You ask and he lets his legs rest on the table before leaning back into the couch.

"Me and Hyunjin met when we were younger in a dance class. We've been close for years. Changbin I met through Sihyun. Felix was this weird kid at our high school. Me and Jisung kind of took him under our wing. Turns out he's really talented and Jisung found a way to make him known." You let your eyes slide up as Jisung clings onto Felix with a smile.

"He's a good person." You say and Minho turns his eyes to you to see you smiling at Jisung.

He wouldn't lie it did make him upset but he couldn't get mad. Jisung was an amazing person and his heart was so pure. He was perfect in his own way and even Minho would admit to that.

"That's why he's my best friend." Minho smile at him and you chuckle before grabbing the bottle again and pouring some into the glass in Minho's hand. "Wait, what are you-"

"Jumping on the bandwagon." You cut him off before taking the glass and letting the liquid slip down your throat.

The burn went all the way down through your chest but the bitter taste stayed on your tongue, making you hiss at the feeling. Minho watches you before shaking his head slowly.

"I'm not going to stop you. Don't push yourself though, kitten." He says to you before pouring you another shot. You roll your eyes at him and he lets out a laugh before watching as you down it in a second.

"Come on. Let's join them." You stand up and he watches as you pull your jeans up before slipping past him.

He watches you for a moment, keeping his lips pressed together before getting up and following you.

Almost immediately Jisung has an arm wrapped around you and you join in on the singing and dancing around. Everything slips your mind and for the first time in awhile you were happy.

Minho was holding your hand while singing and Jisung was screaming lyrics next to you. You all drank more and before you knew it you were stumbling back to the couch with Hyunjin who was just as tired.

You both fall to the couch while laughing at everything.

Minho was doing a slow dance with Jisung and Felix seemed to be off in his own little world with Changbin who was trying to rap over slow music. You smile while watching the scene.

After a bit your eyelids start to feel heavy and you struggle to keep them open. You feel hands wrap around your waist and you look to find Minho trying to lay down on the couch beside you.

He doesn't say anything just let's his hands rest on you while closing his eyes.

"Get up you lovebirds. The night is still young!" Felix yells and you wave him off before letting your arms wrap around Minho who cuddles into your neck.

Both of you were too out of it to really understand what was going on but you knew it all felt nice. Minho lets out a few groans every time someone would shout and after a bit his eyes open when he sees a camera flash.

"I'm sending this to your mom." Hyunjin chuckles and you roll over to look at Hyunjin.

"Hey, you idi-Ow!" You feel your back slip off the couch and before you knew it you were tumbling to the ground with Minho falling off with you.

"Well well well." You groan as your head starts to pound but your eyes settle on Minho who was hovering over you with a smirk on his face.

Your first thought was to kiss him and your arms wrap around his neck only for you to stop when Jisung and Felix trip over you two, falling onto Minho.

You let out a yelp when they all collapse on you and Changbin rushes over to pull them off.

"I'm going to puke." You grumble and with that they all get up quickly. Minho grabs your hand and pulls your up before emptying the jar of peanuts and handing it to you.

"Don't puke on my shoes." He says quickly and you roll your eyes but after a few seconds you feel your stomach clench.

"She's going to blow!" Jisung yells and Minho glares at him.