Chapter Four

Minho's eyes finally closes his eyes, feeling his girlfriend fall asleep on his chest. It had been a long day and he was tired.

Slowly he starts to drift off to sleep. His dreams somehow falls back to what happened that day. Images of you and dead bodies begin flashing through his head.

He knew he was having a nightmare but was stuck. He could feel himself begin to cry, watching as you let go of his hand with tears running down your face.

His heartbeat slowly sped up, watching as you walk to the edge of the building. He tries stepping forward knowing what was going to happen but he couldnt move or speak. He wanted to stop you but couldnt he only stares at you as you climb up on the railing looking down.

He tries closing his eyes but it's as if he was paralyzed. You turn around looking to him and give a small smile before letting yourself fall back.

"No!" Minho sits up quickly, making his girlfriend wake up, staring at his back as he breathes heavily. Her hand slides up to his shoulder and she sits up.

He quickly wiped his tears before realizing that he was sweating too.

"Are you okay?" She asks and he nods, looking to her. He was honestly still a little upset from the dream.

"Yeah, it was just a nightmare." He smiles at her and she sighs.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He stares at her for a moment before shaking his head and looking around the room.

He thinks back to the dream, knowing it was about you and probably connected to what happened at the flower shop.

"No, its okay. I dont even remember it." He laughs a little and she gives him a smile and nods, patting his shoulder.

"Let's go back to sleep so we can have fun tomorrow." He nods and she lays back down silently.

Minho takes a deep breath thinking back to the dream before laying down, pulling the blanket up over the two of them.

[At Jisungs]

"What about going to the amusement park?" Jisung asks from the kitchen.

Minho hums, scrolling through the options on his phone before shaking his head.

"I dont know it seems to original." Jisung chuckles and grabs the orange juice from the fridge. Minhos head perks up as Jisungs phone buzzes.

His eyes move to Jisung before leaning over to see who messaged. He stops when he sees a name he doesnt know. It wasnt normal for them to not know each others friends.

The two have been bestfriends since middle school and pretty much knew everything about each other.

"Hey Jisung." Minho says slowly, looking at the actual message.

"What?" Jisung pours a cup of orange juice for himself, glancing up to see Minho looking at him.

"Who's Y/n?" He asks and Jisung smiles a little before shaking his head, putting the juice back.

"The girl from yesterday." Minho stares at him for a second, remembering his dream before slowly looking away from him.

"Why is she texting you?" Jisung walks back in, watching Minho before sitting down, grabbing his phone.

"I like her. I got her number. Boom we're friends. One step closer to dating." Minho nods before looking back down at his phone.

"Just dont get attached." Jisung puts down his cup, looking to Minho before scoffing.

"Why is it okay for you to be completely head over heels for someone but the moment I am you act like it's the worst thing ever?" Minho sighs and puts his phone down, moving his eyes to Jisung.

"I never once said it was wrong for you to like her. I just dont want you getting hurt-"

"If I get hurt that's on me." Minho watches as he gets up, walking to the stairs, looking down at his phone.

He sighs and lays his head on the table, thinking back over it all. He was still confused as to how he even was able to go back in time and save you. His dream scared him. He knew you were about to become a big part of his life but he didnt know why or how.

He knew you were going to bring pain though. It scared him more knowing it could hurt jisung.

He hears a knock, making him look up. He glances up the stairs only to find Jisung already gone.

He gets up walking over to the door, looking through the peep hole only to see no one. He sighs and shakes his head but jumps as a piece of paper is slid under the door.

Minho looks around before picking it up and opening the door quickly. His eyebrows crash, seeing nobody on the other side.

He looks down at the paper before flipping it over. He feels his heart drop to his stomach, reading the word printed on it.

His eyes move back up the steps before looking back down at the paper and the word amusement park.

"Hey Jisung! Let's go to Lotte!" He yells and Jisungs door cracks open.

"I'm taking Y/n and I dont care what you say." Minho sighs and looks back at the paper, jumping seeing it being blank.

"Alright..."