Chapter Nineteen

"Minho!" Jisung calls out as Minho races down the last few steps.

His hands were shaking and he felt like his legs could give out any second but he was doing the best he could to push that feeling off as he breaks through the door.

Eyes turn towards as he takes deep breath and looks towards the elevator that was one floor away.

His feet pick up and he races over, pressing himself against the wall while trying to calm his breaths.

People stare at him and a few even pull out their phones, knowing who he was. He leans his head back on the wall as he hears the elevator ding and the doors open.

A thousand different things run through his mind as you don't leave it for a moment. He doesn't move but glances around at everyone.

He hears you sniffle which makes him turn his head back towards the elevator and within a few second you start to walk out,

He doesn't hesitate to jump forward, knocking the the gun and man to the ground. The gun slides towards the crowd that was forming and you take a few steps away.

Your body trembles and you fall to your knees, watching as Minho struggles to hold the man down.

Everyone's screams and orders were getting muffled together as you stare at the two while tears streamed down your cheeks.

It was the first time you have almost died and you didn't think it would be the last either.

Anger rushes through Minho as he stares at the man under him, sending another punch. Everyone already had their phones out and he could hear someone on the phone with the police.

"Hey." Jisung's voice breaks through the crowd and Minho slowly pulls away when he knows the man was too tired to move.

"Y/n." He turns around to find people blocking you while you sat on the floor.

He pushes through them and leans down, wrapping and arm around you tightly. You close your eyes and wrap your hands around his arms as he takes deep breaths.

Jisung watches you two before looking around and motioning for everyone to put their phones down. His eyes move back to you two and he leans down resting a hand on your back.

"I want to go home." You choke on your tears and Minho takes a deep breath before pulling away and wiping the tears off your cheeks before glancing over at Jisung.

"I can take you home." Jisung mutters and you nod before slipping out of Minho's arms. Jisung helps stand you up and wraps his arms around you.

Screams run through the room and all three of you look up to find the man running through the door.

Minho turns to chase him only to freeze when you grab his hand while shaking your head.

"What if he tries again?" You glance at Jisung who looks between you two slowly and you frown before sniffling.

"It's not safe. He has a knife too. Just stay with us." You look to Jisung who nods quickly and Minho sighs before looking around at everyone.

"Come on let's get you back upstairs and calmed down before taking you home." Jisung's words roll out smoothly and you take a few deep breaths before holding his hand tightly which makes him pull you closer.

"Please don't let go." You whisper and he shakes his head and squeezes you tightly.

"I promise I won't." He mutters and Minho trails behind you two as you make your way towards the stairs.

You all make you way back to Jisung's and for the first 30 minutes it was you laying on Jisung's lap but after a few glances exchanged with Minho he kisses your forehead before scooting away.

"Where are you going?" You ask while sitting up and he sighs before looking over at Minho who was eating at the table.

"I have to go film for the show. You can go but I don't think you'll have fun." You glance to Minho who gazes up at you and you shake your head slowly.

"It would probably be best not to. Plus god only knows when that video will explode and I'd rather not be mobbed." You explain and he nods before leaning on the back of the couch.

"You can stay here or I can drop you off at home-"

"Let's leave her here. We can have police guard the building for the time being." Minho speaks up and you look down to your hands before nodding a little bit.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea. I'll be back later." You smile at him before turning to really face him.

"I'll be okay. Just hurry up." He nods and glances at Minho before racing up the stairs.

"I'm not letting you go home." Minho finally says once Jisung is out of ear shot. You look over at him before rolling your eyes and getting up.

"I'm not comf-"

"I don't care. You can come stay with me tonight. But I will not take you back there." You sit down acrossed from him and he lets his chopsticks fall down to the table.

"It won't hurt you-"

"My models need perfect skin. No bruises. No cuts." He picks the chopsticks back up and you stare at him before slowly looking away.

"That man. What's his name?" You ask and Minho glances at you before taking a deep breath and shaking his head.

"Don't worry about-"

"No, he tried to kidnap me. What is his name?" He plays around with the noodles before sighing and pressing his lips together.

"Kim Chaseol." He answers shortly and you nod before looking back as Jisung bounces down the stairs while singing to himself.

"Look at my boy." You stand up and he smiles while walking over to you and you reach up to fix his hair.

"I look amazing, don't I?" He asks and you smile at him before kissing his cheek.

"You always look amazing." You grumble and he glances at Minho before taking a deep breath.

"I'll see you guys later. Love you." He kisses your forehead and you can't help the chuckle that falls from your lips but you freeze as something comes to mind.

"Love you??" You turn around to look at Minho who glares at you.

"You always look amazing." He mocks you before rolling his eyes and slurping some noodles.

You begin to panic and shake your head quickly.

"He said-"

"Out of habit. Calm down." He grumbles and you nod while shrinking down into your seat.