Chapter Thirty One

Vanilla. Your favorite scent. But this time mixed with the saltiness of sweat and the sweet smell of cologne. It hung over your heavily.

You knew that smell. You knew it all too well.

A smile comes to your lips as you finally let yourself take in the chest under you.

It drove your mind crazy. It took everything in you to not attack the man. You let your hand that was laying flat on his chest run down to his stomach but you stop when you feel him freeze under you.

He was awake. You open your eyes slowly to find the blankets pushed down to a little below his waist. Your eyes scan the white tshirt and jeans he still had on.

It made you cringe in a way. Who could ever sleep in jeans.

You hear him take a deep breath and you move your hand down more slowly only for him to grab your hand, pulling it back to his chest.

"Move it lower and Minho will be coming back down to a not so pretty sight." He mutters tiredly and you sigh before looking up at him to find him staring at you softly.

"Maybe that was my goal." He raises an eyebrow before shaking his head quickly and looking away. "We should get up-" His hand wraps around your arm and he quickly pulls you back down onto his chest.

"How did you sleep?" He asks and your mind runs back to the nightmare. Terrible.

"Great. Slept like a baby. But I woke up missing you." You lie and he stares at you before wrapping his arms around you and kissing your forehead.

"I love you.." He mutters which makes you a little worried. You pull away enough to look at him to see he was clearly upset.

"Are you-"

"Okay! Up! Up! Up! That meeting with Adidas won't wait forever." Minho shouts as he runs down the steps with a toothbrush in his mouth.

You sit up quickly, breaking away from Jisung's arms as you scoff while Minho glances between you two.

"Is that my toothbrush?" You ask and Minho glances down at the stick that was still hanging out of his mouth.

"Well it's not mine." You roll your eyes and take a deep breath to calm yourself.

Once again it was too early for him.

"Anyways. Get up we need to go."

It didn't take long to get ready. You couldn't exactly take long anyways. Not with Minho screaming at you every two seconds to hurry up.

The day went by pretty quick and before you knew it you were signing with Adidas and ready to go home. You ankle felt better and you were able to actually walk on it.

For the first time since Sihyun died things felt normal. Minho was all bossy again. Jisung was complaining about not having time. You were trying to get caught up with schedules.

After a few hours your thoughts run off but get quickly cut off when a hand wraps around your mouth, pulling you into a room.

You scream but the person only pulls their hand away before pressing their lips to yours as they step in front of you.

Your eyes catch onto Jisung's baseball cap and all the panic you had in you washes away. You close your eyes and he pulls you closer while you wrap your arms around his neck.

He let's out a chuckle into your lips but you pull away when you hear it. It was a sad chuckle.

You scan his face as he stares at you silently, admiring you without a word.

"What's wrong?" You ask and he shakes his head slowly.

"What do you mean-"

"The kissing. The pity laughs. The look you've been giving me all day like you're about to lose something." You finally say and he glances around the dark room.

Something was wrong.

"Nothing's wrong, Y/n." He lies and you grab his hand before leaning your forehead on his shoulder.

"You're a terrible liar." You grumble and he hums before letting his hand run up your waist.

"So are you." You pull away to look at him only for him to lean down and kiss you again before you could say anything.

Like always your thoughts are swept away and swallowed by the taste of him. The feeling and warmth of his lips pressed to yours.

You pull him closer, pushing yourself onto him more while his hand holds onto your hip roughly like he was ready to snap any second.

Your eyes snap open and you pull away from him again. He stares at you gives you a smile before moving his hands around your waist to hug you.

"Why can't we just move away. Start a whole life. Just you and me. Get married. Have a house. live quietly." He whispers and you feel your heart clench in your chest but you hug him back tightly.

"There's nothing stopping us." Your words come out muffled as you say it into his shirt and he gives you a harsh chuckle.

"Nothing?" He asks and you hum before looking up at him.

"What could possibly be-"

"I have been looking for you everywhere and you-Oh." Minho let's the door fling open and stops when he sees Jisung as he flips on the lights.

"He is." Jisung let's his arms drop from around you as the words leave his lips and you sigh before looking towards Minho.

"I don't have anything else today." You say and Minho glances down at the phone in his hand before looking towards Jisung.

"I was going to see if you wanted to grab food before heading over to Jisung's but...he's already here." Minho frowns and Jisung nods before moving his eyes to you.

"I'm actually taking Y/n out-"

"On a date?" You ask with wide eyes. You were excited. He looks away from you slowly and you feel yourself grow more anxious than anything.

"I'm assuming I'm not invited?" Minho asks and Jisung nods while pressing his lips into a line.

"You're not invited." He confirms and Minho rolls his eyes before looking at you.

"I'll text you later. Let me know if you need anything, okay?" You nod quickly and watch as he leaves the room.

"Come on. I have a place to take you." Jisung looks at you with a smile and you hold onto his hand as he holds it out for you.