𝟖

contains
sexual themes
mature language
drug use
________________________________

Today was the day of Jean's party. Was I nervous? Yes. Was I also excited? Also yes. I wasn't only nervous about seeing everyone who I once considered my friends, but I was afraid of seeing him. I brushed the thought off and decided to start licking out what I was going to wear. It was currently five and the party didn't start till eight, meaning I still had a lot of time. I didn't want to wear something to revealing, but I also didn't want to wear the same sweatpants and over sized t-shirt for every function. I was debating on whether to wear a black dress with a slight slit at the end, or a white crop top and some jeans. Either outfit I chose I was going to look hot in. I wanted to be confident, I wanted to change my style up just a bit. I decided on the dress. I never wore dresses. Furthermore, no one has ever seen me in a dress unless it was a holiday photo.

I picked the dress of my clothing rack and placed it on my dresser. Then, I got dressed, it was weird wearing a dress. The dress was a little short, short enough for anyone who's below me to see straight underneath. I honestly didn't care, I was kind of hoping to at least hook up with someone. I hadn't had a hookup since the beginning of summer. A whole 3 months with no sexual interaction, it was killing me inside and out. I wore no bra and red lace panties underneath.

Totally not dressed like an escort right now.

I was dressing the way I've always wanted to dress, except I was starting to get a little insecure. After not wearing dresses for years, I was afraid of how it'd look on my body. I was scared. I closed my eyes and, took a deep breath a looked myself in the mirror. After taking a deep breath I opened my eyes.

I look hot, so hot. oh my god if I was me I'd fuck my self right here, right now. I looked so good.

The spaghetti straps of the dress comfortably fit only my shoulders. The way the dress fit on my figure was amazing. I didn't expect myself to look so good in just a plain simple black dress. Last time I had worn a dress, it didn't fit my figure as well as it was now. If I look like this in dresses, then maybe I need to start wearing them more often. My heart was beating out of my chest, my breath was gone. I couldn't believe that I looked so stunning. The dress fit my figure amazingly.

The only thing left to do was my hair and makeup. I'd usually style my hair by just simply straightening it, and is what I was planning to do now. I plugged my straightening iron in and began straightening my hair. After straightening my hair, I did the touch ups I need to. Now was makeup time, I was still unsure on whether to do my makeup or not. It wasn't like I was a complete ass at makeup, it just never looked right on me. I didn't know whether to do my makeup or not and as for right now, I was debating what I'd look like with makeup on. I said fuck it and decided to just do some makeup, with lashes included.

After everything was finished, I looked myself in the mirror one last time. I still couldn't get over the fact of how drop dead gorgeous I looked right now. I felt confident, actually confident for once. I looked at the clock and realized that it was 7:30, meaning the party started in 30 minutes. I put my shoes on and grabbed my keys, making my way to my car. As I began to drive, I put my playlist on, something to make the drive less boring. Jean's house wasn't that far from own, only about 15 minutes. The rest of the drive was alright. When I arrived, I could barely find anywhere to park.

How many people did he invite? Jeez.

From the looks of it, it looked like almost 50 cars were parked in his driveway. Jean had a big driveway, and a big house for that matter. Knowing he had a big driveway and the entire thing being taken up was surprising, very surprising. I eventually parked across the street and made my way to Jean's. On my way in, there were people passed out on the front yard.

Someone had a little too much to drink.

Continuing my way inside, everything from people passed out to others practically having sex was all I could see.

Ew, was my initial thought.

I got a couple of cat calls on my way in, usually flipping them off. When I eventually got inside, the smell of alcohol and weed immediately hit my nose. I tried to look for Jean, finding him nowhere around. I gave up trying to find Jean and followed where the smell of weed was coming from. There I found a familiar ash haired boy. I made my way over a nudged him on the shoulder. One glance at him and I could tell he was high. He hugged me and I returned it. After he had released his hold on me, I looked around his little smoke circle trying to look for any familiar faces. My eyes first landed on Connie, who was already asleep. My eyes extended their sight further around the circle, eventually landing on a very familiar emerald eyed boy.
___________________________________
A/N:
i'm sorry for not updating quick enough, i'm currently on vacation. also, smut won't be added to the chapter till way later on, so don't worry. i hope you guys liked this chapter !