𝟐𝟒

contains
mature language
________________________________

Eren walked through the door, immediately looking at me.

Shit.

I felt Jean shift next to me, I turned to him telling him everything was okay. Eren went up to the teacher, who sat him directly next to me. I was beside Jean, meaning I was going to be in the middle of them both. Eren took a seat next to me. I could feel the tension in the air.

Throughout the first half of the lesson, all the two of them did was glare daggers at each other. They weren't being vocal or anything. Since I was in the middle, it was making me a bit uncomfortable. I didn't dare speak. I continued to try and listen, which failed due to the two assholes on either side of me. I finally decided to speak.

"Do you think you two could cut it out?"

Jean stayed silent while Eren began to talk.

"What is it bothering you or something?" replied Eren.

"Actually, yeah."

"Well whatever works for you, love."

I side eyed him, warning him to stop. I knew Jean was starting to get pissed off. If this continued, they'd probably end up fighting each other. Throughout this time I hadn't been paying attention. The teacher had ended up calling on me.

"Ms. l/n, do you have anything you'd like to share with the class?"

"No"

"Then I guess you wouldn't mind answering my question."

I didn't answer, I was just getting pissed off at this point.

I completely ignored the next question she asked me.

"I don't know the answer." gritting through my teeth as I talked.

"That's a shame. Next time, pay attention."

I put my head down on my desk, I was already done with this day.

"You okay?" asked Eren.

"Yeah. Perfect actually." I replied sarcastically.

The teacher continued talking, while I just drowned out the sound. I hadn't been paying attention, but the only words that caught my attention were 'you are going to do a group project'. As soon as I heard the words come out the teachers mouth, I panicked. I started to finally pay attention, but was kind of lost.

"You know what the hell she's talking about?" I asked both Eren and Jean.

"Yeah, a group project." replied Jean.

"Well shit."

I laid my head against the table. I hit my head a little too hard.

"Shit."

I lifted my head up, rubbing the big red mark on my forehead in the process.

"Christ, are you okay?" asked Jean.

"Yeah, yeah."

I heard laughing coming from beside me. I turned over to find Eren laughing.

"What's so funny, huh?"

"Nothing. It's just now you got a big ass red mark on your forehead."

"Ha, ha, very funny."