𝟐𝟐

contains
mature language
fluff
sexual mentions
________________________________

I was woken up by shaking. I opened my eyes, only to be met with Eren.

"Well good morning."

"Not exactly morning yet. It's around nine, you should probably head home now."

"Yeah, you're probably right." I said while stretching.

"Well c'mon lets get you home now."

"Ugh fine."

I finally sat up and gave myself some time to pull out of my sleepy state.

Eren started pulling on my arm, trying to make me stand up.

"C'mon love, I'm not trying to get in trouble by your dad tonight."

"Highly doubt he'd say anything to you. I guess you're right, though. I should start heading home."

I finally stood up and made my way downstairs to the door. Eren followed behind me. He followed me to his car, allowing me to get in. He drove me home, all the while I was still trying to sleep.

"Hey, stay awake. We're almost your house."

"But I'm tired." I whined.

"Yeah, I know, I know. You have to stay awake though, we're almost there I promise."

I took Eren's word for it and stayed awake. We arrived at my house about 5 minutes later.

"Well this is me. I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?"

"Yup, now get going before your parents come outside."

"Fine, fine."

"Bye, love."

"Bye, pretty boy."

I got out of Eren's car and made my way inside. The first thing I did was take my shoes off and make my way into the living room. My dad and mom were watching TV. I went into the kitchen to get something to drink, to whom my dad followed me.

"So, where did you go?"

"Out with a friend."

"You know it's okay to hangout with boys right? Or girls, whatever works for you."

Both my parents were supportive of me obviously liking both men and women, my dad just seemed to talk about it more often.

"Yeah I know. Trust me if I were to get a boyfriend or girlfriend, you and mom would be the first to know."

My dad stayed silent, just nodding his head.

It wasn't like I haven't brought home anyone before, which I have. I just hadn't dated anyone in a while. By a "while" I meant, since junior year. My sophomore summer I ended up dating this guy, who I lost my virginity to. Junior year I dated a girl, we lasted for a while before she ended up dumping me. Those were the only two major relationships I ever had, the only two partners who've ever met my parents. My parents liked both of them, thankfully. For some reason though, I hadn't dated anyone since junior year. All summer all I had done was find hookups, anything to fill the boredom of that summer. This summer was going to be different, because I was more than likely going to spend it with Eren.

Eren and I were good friends, so the sound of us spending summer together wasn't much of a surprise.

I went upstairs into my room and prepared for bed. I got changed into my night clothes and wrapped myself in my blankets. It wasn't that hard for me to fall asleep, seeing as I was already a little tired.
___________________________________
A/N:
short chapter ik. everything I add in my chapters adds up in the end.