[𝟑𝟕]

Contains
sexual content
edging, teasing
begging
degrading
praising
bondage
handcuffing
___________________________________

Eren and I had lived in Italy together for a couple of years now. We both ended up becoming successful. We were still together, even after 2 years. I was currently on the balcony, naked. Getting fucked by Eren. Eren made his promise when he said he'd end up fucking me in Italy on a balcony. We had our own place, not too far away from other people but just enough to have our own privacy. The only reason we wanted privacy was from the amount of sex we'd have.
___________________________________

My eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Eren. Fuck-"

"You can barely even speak. Am I fucking you that good?"

I could barely even speak, I just nodded my head at his words.

Eren pushed my back down, pushing me down further onto the balcony railing. He pushed himself further, before bottoming out. His tip blessed my cervix.

"There!"

He pounded into me, without any mercy. Sex with Eren never disappointed. We both had our own kinks, which made it more interesting.

My mouth hung low, drool escaping down the corners of my mouth. The way Eren fucked me was a way no other man could. I was convinced Eren was a sex god, a man unlike any other. He turned me around, pulling out in the process. I whined at the feeling of my cunt not being filled by Eren.

"Don't worry love, just switching positions."

My mind was still clouded, the only thing I understood from his words were 'I'm still going to fuck you'. The idea alone made me clench. It was sad how needy I was for him, how easily I'd let him ruin me.

Eren turned my body to where I was facing him. He picked me up by the back of my thighs, and started ponding into me. He didn't even give me a moment to adjust to the feeling of him being in me again. The sudden pain subsided and was filled with pleasure again.

I was literally being fucked on my balcony in Italy by Eren. What a dream. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Eren's hands on my jaw.

"Pay attention to me while I fuck you."

I didn't respond and instead started focusing. I saw the way his hair was now covering his sweat beading forehead, and the way the sweat glistened his body. I brought my arms behind Eren's neck, interlocking them as he kept pounding into me. I sloppily kissed him. Once we pulled away, Eren seemed to go even faster and harder. He was going to make me cum fast at this point.

Eren dug his head into my neck. He used his arm to hold me stable on the small of my back. As Eren kept pounding into me he hit a particular spot, a spot that made the coil in my stomach grow.

"Eren! Fuck- right there. Please make me cum, please baby. 'M want you to make me cum. I want to cum all over your dick, please."

Eren slapped his hand over my mouth and began to mercilessly abuse my cunt. He retracted his hand and went to my throat. He squeezed enough to where my air supply wasn't cut off, but where I was still enjoying it. I wanted more, Eren honestly wasn't interested in the majority of my kinks. He didn't like to use weapons or get blood involved during sex, unlike me.