𝟑𝟐

Contains
mature language
some mature themes
________________________________

The next day when I got to school Eren and I did what we usually did, which was walk around.

We sat at lunch with everyone. Our new friend group considered of me, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Sasha, and Connie. Mikasa seemed to be happy that Eren finally was able to grow some balls. I still hadn't announced to anyone that Eren and I had made it official. I waited until everyone got their food and was done eating before I decided to talk.

"Guys. Eren and I have an announcement."

They all either were very confused or were asking me to continue.

"So uh you guys know help we've been talking, yeah?"

They nodded their heads.

"And how we're exclusive?"

Once again they nodded their heads.

"So Eren and I decided to make it official. We're dating now, and he's my boyfriend."

"And she's my girlfriend." replied Eren.

I patiently waited for their reaction, but never got one.

"What are you guys let down or something?"

"No, just kind of seen it coming." Replied Mikasa.

"Yeah, we all totally saw that coming." Replied Jean.

Each one of them started agreeing.

"So all of you already knew this was going to happen?"

"Knew it was going to happen from the moment I heard the name 'Eren' ever leave your mouth." Replied Jean.

"You can say that again." Replied Connie.

"Oh, I wasn't expecting that."

"Yeah me either, honestly." Replied Eren.

"Talking about a different subject, what are you guys doing for graduation?" Asked Mikasa.

I had completely forgotten about graduation, which was in a week from now. I didn't even know if I was supposed to graduate. I excused myself and made my way into the office.

Usually, you had to make an appointment with a counselor, but I called an emergency meeting of sorts. I was able to pull some strings which allowed for me getting a meeting with my guidance counselor. I sat down in her chair and wait. She eventually stepped into the office and took a seat.

"Y/n l/n, I don't know the last time I saw you."

"Yeah, I guess it's been a long time."

"And for good reason. Now what did you want to speak with me about?"

"It's about graduation. I wanted wanting to know if I was going to graduate or not."