𝟐𝟓

contains
mature language
sexual humor
some depressing themes
________________________________

After I had got my in school suspensions over with, I realized it was time to start working on the project. It was around three on a Sunday. I didn't exactly want to spend the last day of the weekend working on stuff for school, but I didn't really have a choice. I called Eren and Jean and scheduled a time for us all to meet. I decided that my house would be fine. People coming over didn't really bother me.

A little while later Jean arrived. I went downstairs and opened the door for him. I let him in and motioned for him to go upstairs, that I'd be there soon. I went into the kitchen to go to get some food, seeing as I was hungry. I was too absorbed on what to eat that I didn't notice the presence behind me.

"Hey." said Eren.

"Holy shit. What the fuck Eren. You can't just sneak up on me like that. I didn't even notice you come through the door."

He was just standing there laughing.

"Sorry. I'm sorry, okay? It was funny, though, you should've seen the look on your face. You looked like you were about to shit yourself."

"Yeah, very funny."

"Is horse face here?"

"Yeah upstairs, actually. C'mon, he's probably wondering what the hell all that screaming was."

I walked upstairs, with Eren closely following behind me. I could feel his eyes on me.

"Eren, stop staring at my ass."

"Sorry, can't deny you have a nice ass, though."

"Whatever, perv."

We kept walking up the stairs till we arrived at my room. I walked into my room and laid down on my bed. Eren looked around my room.

"What? Fascinated?"

"Nope, just interested."

He repeated the same words I had just said to him a few days ago. Eren ended up taking a seat next to me, on my bed.

Jean began to speak.

"So what are we going to do about the project?" asked Jean.

"Oh yeah, I'll assign you guys your parts."

"Why do you get to assign us parts?" asked Eren.

"Because, I'm the one in charge."

"I'm not complaining. Makes me wonder how 'in charge' you would be in bed." said Eren.

Jean scoffed in the chair by my desk.

"Got a problem, horse face?" asked Eren.

"Yeah, you Jaeger." replied Jean.

"Woah. How about the two of you just shut up for the time being, okay?"

They both stayed silent, not uttering a word.