𝟑𝟒

Contains
mature language
sexual themes and mentions
fluff
___________________________________

I woke up to the feeling of arms wrapped around me. I turned my head to see Eren. He looked so peaceful when he slept. As creepy as it sounded, I enjoyed watching him sleep. I studied the way his lip pouted as he slept, the way his hair would frame his face. He looked perfect from my view. He looked perfect from anyone's view. Last nights events were still running rapidly in my mind. I blushed at the thought of what happened last night. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little turned on now. However, I allowed Eren to sleep, and pushed my own needs away.

I wiggled myself out of Erens grasp and took a shower. It was about noon. I got ready and walked out of the bathroom, to see that Eren was still asleep. I'd let him sleep for another hour or so. I didn't know what to do today, I figured Eren and I going out would be a good idea. As far as I knew neither one of us had plans for today. Eren and I didn't go on much dates per say, we usually just invited each other over or talked over the phone. From time to time we'd go do something, but for the most part we never went on dates continuously. I enjoyed spending time with Eren, going on dates with him. Today was going to be a good day, a day with just Eren and me. I sat on the bed next to him, just enjoying his presence.

The first thing I wanted to do was get breakfast, that of course meant waking Eren up. I walked over to him and gently shook him. He groaned as a response.

"Eren, it's time to wake up."

"No, too early."

"It's almost one in the afternoon."

"So? 'M sleepy."

"C'mon, it's time to wake up."

"Let me sleep. I'm tired."

"You weren't even the one getting anything last night. You shouldn't be the one tired."

"Yeah, you're right. About that when are you going to give me head?"

"I don't know, when are you going to stop being so needy?"

"Not what you were saying last night."

"Oh shut up. Get ready we're going out."

Eren lifted his head from the pillow and lifted his head to look at me.

"Out where?"

"To breakfast, now get up."

"Why do we have to go to breakfast?"

"Because, we're going to actually do stuff today. You know, things other couples do."

"Yeah, but we're not like other couples."

"It'd be nice to go on a date more often. Come on Eren, please."

"Well when you beg like that it's hard to say no."

"Will you please just come with me?"

"Oh I'll be cumming with you all right."

"Not that kind of come. Now get up, or I'm dragging you out."