𝟏𝟒

contains: mature language
___________________________________

Why did it have to be monday already?

I begged my mom to let me stay home the entire day, even told her that I had the runs, and she still didn't let me stay. So now here I am in the school parking lot, with dried tears on me face. If you're asking if I cried over not being able to stay home, then the answers yes. I cried over not wanting to come out of the house. I already didn't want to go to school, and to top it off I had a meeting later today. Yes that meeting, you know the one with a certain you know who.

I punched the steering wheel a couple of times out of frustration, before realizing that it was just hurting my hand.

A new idea formed in my head.

Why don't I just skip?

I mean yeah I'll get in trouble by my mom, but that always happens. I started contemplating whether or not I should skip.

Fuck it.

I reversed out of my parking spot, and drove out of the school parking lot. I knew my mom was going to get a call about me being absent, so I put powered my phone off. what's the worst she could do?

File a missing persons report.

I doubt she'd actually think I went missing, right? I'll worry about the consequences later, as for right now I'm hungry as shit. I didn't want to go to the same places over and over again, so I decided on a place a little further. I decided on a place downtown. I hopped onto the highway and made my way to the restaurant. I arrived about 20 minutes later. I went inside and sat down. I ordered my food, and then began the boring wait. I knew my mom was probably blowing my phone up, no not she probably was, she most definitely is.

I decided to turn my phone back on, just out of curiosity. The first thing I saw, 50 notifications. I wasn't a popular person, far from it. The only reason my phone would get so many notifications, is if family or somebody else was just worried. I didn't often "run off", I just left without saying anything, for a couple of hours. I turned my phone back off, not wanting to deal with the bull shit right now. It was refreshing to not be at school, not having the energy drained out of me. It was complicated, I liked being alone but I didn't. Now was one of the times where I did enjoy being alone. My loneliness was short lived when a certain brunette walked through the door.

Is he following me or something?

Eren immediately spotted me and started walking over to my table.

Who the hell does he think he is? We're not friends, so what the hell is he doing?

"Why are you skipping right now?"

"Better question, why are you following me?"

"I'm not, I just like this place. The food's good. Now back to my question, why are you skipping?"

"I don't need to owe you an explanation."

"Fair enough, be an asshole. Either way is fine with me."

I lifted my head and looked him dead in the eye

"Do you enjoy pissing me off or something? What the hell's your problem?"