𝟏𝟑

contains
mental illness
emotional abuse
mentions of mental hospitalization
mature language
________________________________

I opened my eyes looking around the unfamiliar room.

Wait where the hell am I ?

I sat up for a moment, trying to get an idea of where I might be. It was still daylight, indicating that it was still Sunday. Meaning I must've only been asleep for a while, not too long. I could feel my eyes still sore, my head still hurting.

What the hell even happened? Why am I here?

I pushed through the pain I was feeling, and walked towards the door. As I was about to turn the knob, the door suddenly opened. Me being the dumb ass I was, didn't move back as the door came swinging open, making me fall flat on my ass.

Shit that hurts.

Too bothered with how much my ass was currently hurting from falling, I didn't notice the person in front of me, until he began to speak.

"Shit I'm sorry, here." The person extended their hand out to me, which I brushed off.

I got up on my own, wiping the imaginary dust off my ass. I looked to the source, only to see Eren.

Wait what the fuck?

I was confused, confused on everything.

How the hell did I end up in Eren's room?

"You better start explaining why I'm in your room, pretty boy."

"You seriously don't remember what happened just a few hours ago?"

"No, obviously not, dipshit. Now start explaining, before I get the wrong ideas."

He stood there with a disgusted look on his face, before he began talking again.

"You really though we-. Ew, no. I would never."

"So we didn't do anything?"

"For fuck's sake, no, y/n. All you did was come here to apologize and ended up practically bawling your eyes out. You were too exhausted to go home, so you took a nap in my room."

He still had a disgusted look on his face, like he was upset over what I just accused him of. Try being in my place, though. You have no memory of what happened, wake up in some random bed, and then the guy who you hate magically comes to your rescue.

I still had a confused look on my face, like I was still trying to process what he had said. Eren seemed to notice, and cocked a brow.

"What don't believe me or something? Do you really take me for that kind of guy? Do you honestly think that low of me?"

At this point he wasn't just as confused as I was, but he was getting angry. I could hear in his voice that he was trying hard to not allow his anger to pull out, which was failing. I looked him in the eye before I spoke.

"No Eren I don't think you did anything. I was just confused on how the hell I got here, and what the hell happened. Thank you for clearing it up." I spoke gently.

Eren seemed to be relieved, because he was no longer looking at me with a pissed off look. Noticing that it was still daylight and I couldn't find my phone, I asked Eren what time it was.

"It's three, why?"

Shit. My mom's probably blowing my phone up, asking where the hell I am.