𝟏𝟏

contains
mentions of violence
mature language
________________________________

I opened my eyes, I could feel the soreness and tiredness from crying last night start to have its effect. I could practically open my eyes because they hurt so bad. I crawled out of my bed, my body weak and frail, barely being able to stand. I then made my way to the bathroom. I turned the faucet on allowing the cold water to start flowing. I picked up and rag and began to soak it in the water. The cold water on my face felt nice, refreshing. It brought me back to reality. After shortly rinsing my face, I meant back into my room. The first thing I did was check my phone. My eyes widened as I saw that I had 127 notifications.

What the hell?

There were a couple notifications from Jean. There were no notifications from Eren. I don't know why, but something inside me seemed to hurt whenever I found that there were no notifications from Eren. I don't know what it was, maybe I was expecting an apology or something. Though Erens apologies meant absolutely nothing, it would've still been nice for him to show a little remorse after his actions. I sighed and decided to call Jean, he was probably worried after I didn't answer. The line rang for a while, until he finally picked up.

"Do you not know how to pick up a phone or something? I was worried sick about you." said Jean.

"Sorry, my phone died."

"Bullshit. You know everyone's talking about what happened at the party, right?", replied Jean.

Someone saw what happened?

"No response, huh? How about you start by explaining what the hell happened y/n."

I knew that if I told Jean then things were probably going to get bad. he'd probably end up fighting Eren, that isn't what I wanted right now.

"It's nothing really, I promise."

"So then why are you being tagged in so many videos? I wouldn't call that nothing, y/n."

Videos? What the hell?

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"check your notifications y/n."

I put Jean on speakerphone and went to check my notifications. Most of the notifications were from Snapchat and Instagram, saying I was tagged in a video. There were at least 100 notifications. I clicked onto a notification from snapchat. It was a video, a video of me and Eren arguing.

There was no one in the room, so how the hell?

I pulled myself out of my thoughts, and began to watch the video. I realized that the point I was at in the video, was right before I hit Eren. A couple seconds later and there it was. A video of me slapping Eren. I didn't understand what they hype was over it, it wasn't the first time I've hit him. Maybe this was just the first time it had been recorded. I exited out of Snapchat and returned to the call with Jean.

"What's so great about the video? All I did was slap Eren, it isn't that big of a deal."

"Problem is y/n, that the video's going around everywhere and people are talking about what happened. You're basically in the spotlight right now, and not for a good reason. You keep putting yourself in these situations, where you get caught up with Eren. You keep continuing doing that, and you're going to end up going to jail. No anger management option this time, jail y/n. I don't want to see you go to jail, or get in more trouble. So whatever the problem is between you and Eren, fix it."

With that Jean hung up, no goodbye or anything. He sounded irritated, I don't know why. If I choose to do something then that's on me, so why was he so worried? Jean was right about one thing though. The more I involve myself in these situations with Eren, the closer I was going to jail. I wanted to avoid jail at all cost, and if that meant having to be nice to Eren then so be it.

Tomorrow I had an anger management meeting, meaning Eren was going to be there. I didn't feel like being the one to apologize, I mean why should I ? Eren was the one who called me a whore, he was the one who should be apologizing. Though apologizing was probably going to hurt my ego, if I didn't apologize then I was just doing more harm than good. I didn't want to take responsibility for my actions. Looking back on it, I also owed Eren an apology. Eren might have started all the fights and arguments between us, but I was always the one who took it 2 steps further.

I glanced at my phone to look at the time, it was noon. Today was going to be the most boring and slow day ever. I had no plans, the only thing I could probably do was watch anime or sleep. An idea formed in my head.

What if I just went and apologized to Eren today?

It wasn't a bad idea, but it also wasn't a good one. The only problem was, I didn't know where Eren lived. I could ask Jean, but I thought it'd look a little suspicious. Armin and I never really talked besides in class sometimes, so I decided on asking him. Armin and Eren were friends, surely Armin wouldn't care, right? I clicked on Armin's contact and called him. The phone rang for about a second before he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Uh hey Armin it's y/n, I wanted to ask you something if that's okay."

"Oh um sure, what is it?"

Armin's voice sounded so quiet and sweet, I could listen to him talk all day.

"I know this is a weird request, but I was wanting to know if you could tell me where Eren lives."

"You're not going to hit him again, I'm hoping?"

"Nope, just wanted to apologize actually."

There was a brief moment of silence before Armin began talking again.

"Sure, I'll just text you his address."

"Okay, thanks."

"One more thing y/n, please try to be nice to him. Eren's trying, he really is. Be his friend, he needs you."

"Ok will do, thanks again Armin."

"No problem, bye y/n."

With that the line ended. I was dumbfounded.

Why did Eren need me? Why was I the one who needed to be nice? Why could Eren just stop being an asshole and maybe things would be fine?

I was interrupted by the sound of a text, it was Armin. He texted me Eren's address.

I put some clothes on, trying to look at least somewhat presentable. After I was done getting dressed, I made my way to my car. I put Eren's address in the GPS and began driving. Surprisingly, Eren didn't live far. He only lived about 8 minutes away from me. The rest of the drive was spent in silence. I was trying to think of ways to apologize, what wording to use. Before I realized it, I had already arrived. I parked my car in the street, and turned it off. I made my way to his door, and took a breath in before knocking.

It took a while before I heard shuffling, indicating someone was coming to answer the door. Eventually the door open, and there he was. Eren Jaeger.
___________________________________
A/N:
yes i know this is a long chapter, i'm sorry. i currently also have exams, so if i don't update a lot then that's why. i hope you guys liked this chapter.
word count: 1283