𝟏𝟖

contains
mature language
sexual humor
mentions of verbal abuse
________________________________

The next day I woke up, I felt like shit. Crazy how last night I felt okay, and now I feel like absolute shit. I still hadn't checked my phone, it being locked in my drawer. I got out of bed and headed downstairs, making my way into the kitchen. My mom was awake, making coffee. I ignored her and grabbed a bowl to make some cereal. I highly doubted that she was in the mood to cook breakfast right now, so I had to make some for myself. I made my bowl of cereal and ate. The silence in the room was noticeable, it was too silent. Neither one of us talked, usually after this she'd talk. This morning was different, though she didn't talk, instead she ignored me.

Ouch, that hurt.

I finished my bowl and washed it. I had no plans for today. I didn't want to spend my time in the house, but I also had nowhere to go. I could go to Jean's house, but there's not much to do there. I sighed and started thinking of things to possibly do for the res for the day. Jean was the only person I could talk to now, Eren was out of the picture and so was my mom for the time being. My dad was still asleep, and still I didn't want to bother either of my parents with my boredom. I decided on going to Jean's.

I didn't bother letting my mom know where I was going and just made my way to Jean's. His driveway was empty, meaning everyone from the party last night had already left. It was only bout noon, which meant he could either be asleep, or awake right now. Jean's sleep schedule was confusing, you weren't able to tell what time he'd go to bed or wake up.

I parked my car in his driveway and made my way to his door. I knocked a couple of times, before hearing shuffling.

"Y/n, what the hell are you doing here?"

"What am I not allowed to come over here or something?"

"No, you could've warned me though."

"Sorry I don't really have my phone on me, kinda got rid of it."

"What, why?"

"Reasons, now can I come in or are you going to make me stand out here?"

"Yeah, come in."

I walked inside his house, Jean's house always looked nice, which is why I was surprised with how trashy it was.

"Jean, what the hell happened?"

"Oh, all this? It was from the party last night. I didn't get a chance to clean it up. Mind helping me clean it actually?"

"Sure, I have nothing better to do."

"While we're cleaning, you can explain to me why you chose to get rid of your phone."

"Oh yeah, I meant to talk to you about that anyway."

We started cleaning, while I discussed the whole conversation I had with Eren last night. Jean just listened and helped clean. When I got done telling him about everything he just looked at me, like he expected me to continue. I raised a brow, confused since I had already told him everything.

"Did he mention my name?"

"oh yeah, actually. I was wondering why the hell he brought you up, so care to explain? I thought for a minute that you blackmailed him or something."

"I didn't blackmail him or anything. He's just trying to look out for me, I guess."

"Okay, that's the second time I've heard the both of you mention shit about each other. It's confusing me to the point where my brain is melting. what the hell is your deal with each other?"