<Prologue 0-6>

<Now Loading Prologue...Complete!>

//Chapter 6: the School time refreshers And The Corset//

___________________________________

"So you're the one who put that spell on me during the ceremony then i will roast ya for making a fool outta me!!"

Grim yells at Finn making her stutter in fear..she didn't mean to make a fool out of the monster, she just wanted to lessen the chaos and damage of what he was doing...she didn't expect him to be this angry.

"Did..i really..anger him...am i..gonna be..i shouldn't have speak in the first place...I'm an idiot..."

Finn was shaking so badly, like she was about to burst down in tears in front of them, her unique magic was still in use and continued to clean the dorm. She then replied in a stuttering voice.

"I-i didn't...r-really mean to...i swear-"

Grim cut her off and said,

"You made a fool outta me and for that i will roast ya to crisp!"

This made it worst, when Grim said that..she then began to shake even more, the fear of being roasted by a raccoon and of course him being a monster is giving her PTSD. She began to breathe rapidly.

Yuu then noticed this then remembered what Crowley warned him.

"So if i ever see her cry or hurt because of you...i won't forgive you. Understood?"

So without thinking he then acted as a shied and engulf Finn in a hug. Finn was cut off guard by the sudden action of the boy, her heart was beating rapidly as a faint blush of pink spread across her cheeks.

"Grim! Don't...if the Headmaster find out we made her cry, he would kick us out and you would get whipped by that thing he calls the lash of love!"

<somewhere in twisted wonderland>

"Acho!"

Crowley sneezed. He then lifts his mask and rubs his nose.

"Someone is talking about me."

He thought as he grabs another book for his 'research'.

"I wonder hows Finn...she must be hurt and hungry! She a strong girl...i know it..and Might as well bring the two breakfast and a can of tuna for that..monster.."

He thought as he began reading through pages of a book he took out.

<Back to the Ramshackle dorm>

Grim then froze in spot. The thought of hurting this girl would create massive anger to the bird man and not only The headmaster but the Roselocks family bloodline. When Finn got into an accident, the Roselocks and Klocks make sure that if someone ever hirts the young girl...let's just say they won't leave that person a scratch. Especially the Klocks,

"F-fine! As long as she doesn't do it to me again! Do we have a deal girly?"

Grim said, Yuu still hold Finn in his arms, the girl slowly nods. It was very late and all of them were tired, so they headed up to their rooms and judging by the appearance of the dorm, i was no longer an abandoned building.