<Savanaclaw Episode: 2-11>

<Now Loading Episode...Complete!>

//Episode 11: Catch that Hyena! and Bare-fisted Discussion//

The group reached the second year floor and headed straight to Class 2-B Homeroom.

"We're intruding! Where is Ruggie Bucchi?"

Grim said loudly, just enough to make some students and the homeroom look at him and ignored afterwards. Ruggie the turned his attention to Grim and the Group.

"Yeah? It's you guys again.... No matter how much yu beg, I'm not paying you back for that deluxe sandwich~"

He was then cut off Riddle,

"Ruggie Bucchi. There's something we would like to ask you about the consecutive incidents regarding the injury of selected players."

Riddle said while crossing his arms and looking at the Hyena, as he was cut off guard by this. Finn noticed this and decided not to speak.

"Oh...? That doesn't sound like a friendly accusation." <Ruggie>

"Won't you come with us for a bit~?"

Cater said as he puts his hand on Ruggie's shoulder, 

"I get it already! So please, don't hurt me or anything..."

And with that, Ruggie followed them outside of the Room, Finn felt something  when Ruggie passed by her...

______________________

"Now then... I know that he won't easily confess, but it will be troublesome if we fell victim to his unique magic. Wit my "Off with your head," I will-"

"Oh, what's this~ Will you be okay using such strong magic without without your magical pen, Riddle kun~?"

Riddle thoughts were cut short when he heard Ruggie said that,

"Eh? H-huh...? My magical pen's not here..!"

Riddle said as he found out his magic pen was taken, So did Cater when Grim informed him.

"Hey, Cater! Your pen's gone, too!"

"No way? Really!?"

When Finn felt her magical pen was also missing as well,

"So that was the weird feeling when he passed by me....of course...I remember.. he knows my unique magic can stop him..."

Finn thought as she didn't panic, unlike the others, she has some tricks up her sleeves.

"Shishishi! You guys are spoiled rich kids through and through, huh~? You're all so wide open for the picking!"

Ruggie said teasingly as he shows Three magic pens to thee group.

"Wha- Why do you have three magical pens- AH! He took Finn's pen as well!"

Yuu pin pointed out, causing Riddle to glare at the Hyena boy.

"He must know about her Unique magic as well...!" <Riddle>

"Wha-!? When did he use his magic to get your magical pens!?"

Grim asked the group, Ruggie then explained to them before running off,

"You don't have to use magic to do something simple! And so, I feel like I'm gonna get jumped if I stay, so I'm gonna dash~ Bye-Bye~"

and with that Ruggie dashed out of the scene,

"Hey, Wait!" <Grim>

"Wait! It's off with your head if you don't stop at once-"