<Octavinelle Episode: 3-19>

<Now Loading Episode...Complete!>

//Episode 19: Sleep Deprived! and Stunned Hysteric!//

<The Drawing challenge is still in progress.. Hehehe.>

<Writers block is so bad but Art block id worst than this>

____________________________

Previously..

The First years went to the Atlantica Memorial Museum and successfully taken the photo but was met with the Leech twins and played a game of tag with them and As for Azul, he has showed his true colors as he went on a rampage taking Students magical abilities and talents. Now let us find out what happened after Leona destroyed half of the contracts shall we~

____________________________

Back at the Atlantica Memorial Museum where the First years were playing tag with the Leech twins and suddenly, white light came out of nowhere and disappeared afterwards shocking all of them.

"What was that light just now?"

Jack questioned, Ace then turned to Deuce and pointed at him.

"Ah! Deuce, you're anemone is gone!"

Deuce then touched the top of his head and Ace was right, the anemone was gone.

"Ggh, you're right!"

"Mine and Ace's disappeared too..! Hooray! Leona and Ruggie came through!"

Grim said happily, catching the attention of the Leech twins.

"What did you just say?" <Jade>

"What d'ya mean by that?" <Floyd>

The twins questioned Grim as he explained it to them with a smirk.

"We made a deal with Leona to get him to help us out with this!"

"What? That guy's always lazing about and sleeping all the time like a sea lion. There's no way he'd help you."

Floyd commented in annoyance but has a little hint of astonishment laced to his voice after hearing that Leona Kingscholar, the Second prince who is known to be lazy and not wanting to be involve in any one's problems, helped the Ramshackle Residents. Jade commented also in the matter, who couldn't believe what he just heard coming out of the monster's mouth.

"As a fellow dorm head, he should have wanted to avoid getting involved with Azul. How exactly did you convince him to help you?" <Jade>

"I- How did we Minion?"

Grim stopped explaining as he looked at his two dorm mates, who just sighed and looked at each other for a moment.

"..." <Finn>

"..." <Yuu>

"Eh?" <All except Finn and Yuu>

Suddenly out of no where, Finn brought down what seems to be a scroll out of no where as Yuu describes the drawings scribble on it.

"Well according to this drawing, I said that we'd leave Savanaclaw tomorrow if he cooperated with us to get the Ramshackle dorm back, Am I correct with this first drawing Finn?"

"Mhm~" <Finn>

"Okay, this second drawing is about me threatening him that if he didn't agreed with it, we promised to keep him up, every single night." <Yuu>