<🎂Happy Birthday Finnian Roselocks!🎂(Story Continuation)>

<Now Loading Continuation of the Story...Complete!>

//Event Story: Happy Birthday Finn!(Continuation and the Finale//

<I changed the plot for this...because the first one...doesn't relate to the theme of this story...>

Finn was walking through the halls of Night Raven College and she stumble upon a familar horned figure in the distance.

"Malleus Kun..."

She said softly as the Fae prnce heard it and turned around to see his Little Doll walking towards him. As she was about to reach him, she was pulled back by a Lion Prince. She looked up to see Leona looking at her with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Leona..senpai? What are you-"

"Why are you stopping my Little Doll from approaching me you cub."

"Well, she isn't yours..she's my Little Mouse. You Lizard,"

"Why am i being called Little by these two..am i really that small.."

<Poor Bby>

Finn sweatdropped to the thought as she squeezed her teddy bear. As it made a noise,

"Kufufufu~ Dont squeeze Monokuma!"

The voice said as she looks at it in shock, the two males fighting over her didn't hear it as they continue throwing insults at each other.

"Witch craft.."

Finn said softly while looking at the teddy bear. Suddenly she felt herself being hoisted up, she looked to see Malleus running away from Leona as she hear him yelling at Him.

"Oi! Give her back, You Lizard! I saw her first!"

And with that a chase happened.

___________________________

Finn has finally escaped the two as she walks slowly like a cat, being weary of her surroundings as she hold her Monokuma Teddy Bear tight.

<while typing this...im playing Claire De Lune....ACK->

"I already have enough! I just want to Find Yuu chan and Grim kun-"

"Oh Finnin, what are you doing here?"

She looked to see the painting she met during the first day.

"Mister painting...do you happen to spot Yuu chan...and Grim kun?"

Finn asked the painting as she got closer yo it, he then replied by saying.

"I saw those two walking back outside, they seem to go back to your dorm-"

"Thank you!"

Finn said softly and happily as she squeezes the bear that Ortho and Idia gave her.

As she walks out of the room she remembered,

"That right..Azul and Riddle are inviting me to their dorms...i must attend them first.."

She thought as she skipped through the halls, not knowing that the Two who were fighting over her were hiding behind two pillars.

"You think we should follow Little Doll? She seems to not know about the surprise yet?"
<Malleus>

"Let her be, she is adorable that way...and by the way..when did you meet her?"
<Leona>