<Savanaclaw Episode: 2-5>

<Now Loading Episode...Complete!>

//Episode 5: 'I was always by your side.' //

<Finn and Crowley moment~>

"May I ask...Where am I and Who are you people?"

Finnian asked while pointing at the ones who just came barging into the infirmary.

"EH!?"

"..."

Crowley was taken back by what Finn said as he stared at her as she looks at the first years confusingly.

"There no way she just said that...you must be joking..Right Finn?"

Ace said as she tries to go up to the girl but she backs a way as much she can.

"Um...boys, why don't you visit some other time or maybe later. She just woken up and is still confused on what's happening...so, give her time hm?"

The Nurse ghost said as the First years and monster just looked at each other and Yuu replied.

"Very well then...we will go visit her once we return back from Heartslabyul."

"Very well then, and Headmaster would you please stay for here while I get some bandages and crutches for her to use."

The Nurse Ghost asked Crowley which he nods. The boys glanced back at Finn who was staring at them and seemingly trying to remember their faces, which was adorable because she was squinting her eyes.

"We will be back Finn, try and get some rest yeah?" <Ace>

"We will be back Finn!! and once we do you must Remember the Great Grim!" <Grim>

"Don't pressure her that much, give her time." <Yuu>

"See you later Finn" <Deuce>

And with that the boys wave good bye to the girl and Finn waving back to them. Leaving only her and Crowley.

"..."

"..."

Crowley then made a move and took a chair and placed it next to Finn's Bed. The petite girl was taken back by this and tries to back away,

"Don't worry Little Finn...I won't bite nor hurt you."

Crowley said softly, trying to gain the girl's trust again,

"Who....are you...you mister, and Where am I?"

Finn asked Crowley, clearly she was supposed to call her Oji tan or Uncle..but being called Mister hurted Crowley deeply.

"..well, my Name is Dire Crowley, I am the Headmaster of this School, Night Raven College. You are currently at the Infirmary of that said school."

"...so I am...in a school.. infirmary?"

"Yes, yes indeed Little Finn.."

Crowley said, softening his voice to not startle or scare the girl. If someone who to enter this room and hears Crowley talk like this, boy that would spread like wild fire. The Headmaster is known to be too loud and to gracious, and always gives his students the work load instead of him handling the work, but when it comes to Finn, he was a whole different person.

"Little...Finn?...Night Raven College...why does it sound so familiar..."

Finn said softly, and Crowley turns his head towards her.

"It does...what else do you remember besides that? Or do you happen to know who you are?" <Crowley>

"The Nurse said...my name is Finnian Roselocks....the Daughter of a Doll Maker named Martson and Judi...I'm guessing they're my Parents.."
<Finn>