<Scarabia Episode: 4-4>

<Now Loading Episode...Complete!>

//Episode 4: Starry Skies and An Evening Surprise!//

<Sorry for wrong grammar... my Engrish is very rusty nowadays. also.. eyy the name of the episode rhymes..>

<Disclaimer: Mentions of Death and Little Angst..>

<Art above is made by me!>

______________________________

Kalim, Yuu, and Grim finally arrived at the place where Kalim led them: The Scarabia Dormitory-Storeroom, a room filled with nothing more than-

"WHa-!? What's this place!? There're so many sparkly treasures!"

Grim exclaimed at the sight of the piled up gold coins, treasure chest and shiny jars inside of the store room. Yuu had a sweat drop on his cheek.

"Damn these rich people..."

Kalim then looked around the room and begins to explain why these treasures are inside of the storeroom.

"All of these are things my Dad made me bring when I left home. But it seems like these things... they can't fit inside of my dorm room, so I borrowed this storage to store the things my dad made me bring~"

"...." <Grim>

"...." <Yuu>

"hm?"

The room was quiet for a moment before Grim points at Kalim with his tiny paw finger.

"This doesn't look like a storage at all, It's a treasure vault!"

The Monster said in a booming voice as Kalim complimented Grim for using big words, which made Grim snarl a little.

"Also, I have a very special item that I love the most among this pile of treasures, and that is... huh, where'd it go?"

Kalim said as he began to pace left and right in confusion as Yuu looked at him in worry.

"Hm? What seems to be the problem, Kalim senpai? "

Yuu questioned the latter, but it seemed to not reach the ears of the dorm head as the sunshine boy walked away from Yuu and started looking for something or someone.

"That guy just moves around on its own.. Hey, where'd you go~?"

It seems like Yuu's question didn't reached the ears of the Dormhead, the boy could only sigh at this, he then felt his pocket vibrate. It seems like someone sent him a message, he wasted no time to check it as he walked to a corner somewhere inside of the 'storage room'.

Meanwhile, Grim, who was somewhere inside of the'storage room',

"Hah.. a big jewel and a shiny gold cup.. There's a lot, so maybe stealing one or two won't be bad... right.. hihihi."

While Grim pondered on a plan to "steal" some treasures inside of the "storage room," something poked him from behind, which made him wave his little paw in dismissal to the person who poked him.

*Poke* *Poke*

"Stop, Yuu. I'm in the middle of my invasion."

*Poke* *Poke*

It seems like the person poking grim didn't seemed to stop, in which made Grim annoyed so he turned around and as he was about to scold them, the monster was met with a-

"You're persistent, what do you wa- AHHH!!!"

Grim's scream reached the ears of Kalim and Yuu inside of the room. Kalim and Yuu rushed over to where Grim was and to his surprised, The 'guy' he was looking for was with grim, who was shaking in fear because he was being cornered by a floating carpet. Grim quivered in fear,