<Octavinelle Episode: 3-13>

<Now Loading Episode...Complete!>

//Episode 13: Underwater Beginners and Unexpected twist of events//

<By th this part of the episodes..Finn has turned 16 years old and celebrated it differently than the one posted a few months ago. It will be mention soon in the upcoming Episodes.>

__________________________

Ruggie, Leona, Jack, Yuu, Grim and Finn arrived to the cafeteria to have breakfast. They went to the food area where they hand out the breakfast meals that day. Once that was done they find a seat to eat their breakfast.

"Breakfast after a good workout is amazing, yanno! I crave meat more than usual."

Grim happily said as he eats away the food he has on the tray in front of him. Finn could only sigh as she takes out a bento box and begins to eat.

"Oh yeah, that's right..... So why did y'all decide to do something as dumb as making a deal with that octo-punk, in which made Little Mouse's voice was taken as her collateral? and thanks to that, my rook shrank

Leona questioned the three Ramshackle residence as Finn motions Yuu to explain as she sat in front of him as Ruggie is sitting on her left and Leona on her right. Yuu then begins to explain the situation to the two since they don't know as Ruggie and Leona only know that the two made a deal with Azul and their collateral. After explaining to the two... their reactions were-

"Hah! You made a deal to free all those idiots that entered contracts for the final exams!?"

Leona said with a teasing voice as he looked at Yuu and Finn could just ignore this and munch on a piece of Octopus sausage.

"Hahaha! This is rich. Sends a chill down my spine."

"There was that rumor about how amazing Azul's test notebooks were, I can totally understand why someone would want it."

"Does that mean you two didn't make a deal with Azul for the tests? Leona senpai seems like the oe who'd wanna take it east the most-"

Finn stops Jack from talking as she was writing something on her notebook and once that was done, the latter showed it to the others.

"Leona senpai wouldn't do such a thing. He has common sense and wouldn't want to make a deal with him."

"Oh.. I see." <Jack>

"Like what Little Mouse said. Who in the right mind would make a deal with that cheating bastard because they want to? I have made a deal before because the situation called for it but... The conditions weren't anything crazy."

Leona said as he crosses his arms and Ruggie nodding in agreement.

"Yeah, he's not the kind of guy you wanna rely on casually but he is a skilled wizard that can make even the most outlandish wishes come true."

"When making a deal, the one wo wants something has the disadvantage. There's any number of ways to dupe herbivores hat can't think on their feet and will sign a contract without considering it carefully."

Leona said as Finn and Yuu grew silent when the latter said that.

"Now I'm really nervous about this... can we bet him.." <Yuu

"..." <Finn>

"Tell me about it... Now what kind of condition did he give you?"

Leona questioned the two as they looked at each other and Finn sighed and began to write the condition she and Yuu has to fort fill for the next 3 days..