<Octavinelle Episode: 3-7>

<Now Loading Episode...Complete>

//Episode 7: Working at the Mostro Lounge and Unexpected turn of events//

<By the title... you all know this was gonna happen... >

____________________________

Evening came to night rave college As Finn, Yuu and Jack walked through from the main street to reach the Hall of Mirrors, where the entrance of each dorm were..

"There's no turning back now.."<Jack>

"I can't believe we're doing this... for the sake of those cheaters..tch" <Finn>

"We have to Finn, besides.. we promised the three that we will help them."

Yuu said to Finn as she scoffed and replies back to him.

"I just don't want to see that lying bastard's face... but I have to and... but it must be done... Be on your guard you two..."

Finn mumbled on the first and second sentences before reminding the two boys about what they're dealing with..

____________________________

They have entered Octavinelle and headed straight to The Mostro lounge as jazz music filled the air.

"This place is hoppin'... it has this mature feel to it."

"Now we're really deep in enemy territory like Finn said, we shouldn't let our guard down."

Jack reminded Yuu as the latter nodded, he looked at Finn to see the latter glancing at him before looking away with her arms crossed. They soon were approached by Floyd Leech as he greeted the three.

"Ah, Little Shirmp, Iruka chan. Welcome~ Sea Urchin came, as well too."

"Good Evening Floyd-"

Finn was cut off when Floyd's embrace her once more. The latter seemed to have already expected this would happen to her, so she didn't wore a corset. Jack then glared at Floyd because the latter called him-

"I told you I'm not a sea urchin!"

"Oh my.... What's this now? Thank you for coming so soon. Welcome to the Mostro Lounge. This is your first time visiting, correct?" 

Jade questions the trio as he approached them, Jack then bares his fangs at him.

"I thought about it this afternoon... Do you enjoy asking questions you already know the answer to?"

"Seemingly that you guys knew that we would come...."

Finn said straightforwardly while looking at Jade. The latter looked at her and secretly smiled to himself before turning his attention to Jack and Yuu without glancing back at the latter.

"Fufu, it's just to be sure. Well then, this may be presumptuous of me but please allow me to explain few pointers of this establishment. The Mostro Lounge is a place for social meeting place for gentlemen. Disputes between dormitories are strictly forbidden. Here you shall follow the rules of Octavinelle, no matter which dorm you come from. Please follow our rules and enjoy your time in the lounge."

Jade explained with a smile still plastered in his face. Finn felt kind of offended by the fact he forgotten there was a girl attending the school premises.

"Did he purposely forgot my existence just now? Well... I'm used to being a thin air anyways-"

"Jade~ You forgot that Iruka chan is also attending the school~"