<Heartslabyul Episode: 1-11>

<Now Loading Episode...Complete!>

//Episode 11: Rosehearts and Roselocks pt.2//

<Hehehehe..get ready y'all.>

Finn awoke from her slumber, earlier as usual. She looked at the clock, it was 6:01 am in the morning. She gets out of bed and proceeded to her closet, there she wore her uniform and remove the corset since she had a hard time breathing.

"I think...wearing the corset is a bad idea...might as well wear a vest instead...but...I will dye it black...for now....the gray one shall do..."

Finn thought as she picks up the gray vest and stares it it in disgust. She had no choice since that's the vest given to her. She then heard one of the ghost inside of her room,

"Good morning Milady!!"

Said the chubby ghost to the girl appearing behind her, she just sighed and stared at the ghost for a brief moment before standing up and placing her uniform in the bed.

"Um...Good morning?"

"Oh...good morning.."

Finn said looking at the ghost, finally replying to it. She then looked at the music box in her study table,

"Should I tell Oji tan...that I have found a music box...in my room...or maybe...no...I might worry him again.."

Finn thought as she looked away from her study table and looked at the time.

"Oh my...I must get ready now....you must not be late for an Unbirthday party..according to father...so maybe I should go first to the dorm...."

Finn thought as she head out of the room to take a bath. Not knowing that the music box began to play a tune once more.

The ghost in the room noticed it and began to ponder. Because the ghosts inside the Ramshackle dorm seemed curious on why was a music box appeared out of no where and clearly no one from the former dorm residence even had one of these. Perhaps something or someone might have left it in there.

The small ghost also appear before the chubby.

"Hey hey I was just thinking right now.." <Small Ghost>

"Hm? What is it?" < Chubby ghost>

"Milady is the Daughter of a Roselocks after all and that family creates all sorts of things!" <Small Ghost>

"What are you implying?" <Chubby Ghost>

"Maybe this one might as well belonged to one of them who attended this school. Let's see if there is a Brand name on the bottom!" <Small Ghost>

And so the two did lift up the music box and checked beneath it to see...there was no brand name.

_______________________

Luckily this time no one has entered the bathroom. She did her hair and wore what seems to be a Dress similar to the Heartslabyul dorm attire..you see She went back to her room after deciding that she will go to Heartslabyul Early. So she went back her room and picked out an oufit that would fit the theme of the dorm.