<Savanaclaw Episode: 2-2>

<Now Loading Episode...Complete!>

//Episode 2: The Visit and Attention, Stardom!//

<Aye....another update..and we have a special appearance..>

________________________

As they have finished eating their lunch, they then walked out of the Cafeteria and proceeded to head to the Headmaster office. Deuce then starts up a conversation, about...Family.

"Say Finnian, I heard the from my mom before that the Roselocks are know as doll makers?"

"Yes...indeed, we are doll makers..some of us are and some of us are not."

Finn explained, as she puts her hands on her back.

"It is after all a very important part and a tradition to the Roselocks Family name...and I am proud of being one.."

"Your prideful and talkative today...did you have something in your bento that made you like this?"

Ace asked while ruffling her hair a little.

"Oh no...I just need..to talk more...since....I might turn out...rude to others.."

Finn said sheeplishly as she looks away.

"Say Finn, does Mary Ann, your sister..make dolls like you do as a hobby?"

Deuce asked which Yuu looked at him and Finn stopped in her tracks and looks at Deuce.

"W-what? Did I say something?"
<Deuce>

"It's because her.. sister doesn't do dolls...or anything.."  <Yuu>

"Oh..is that so.." <Deuce>

"She doesn't do anything but models and acts...that's all."

Finn said coldly while crossing her arms and looking away.

"Oh..I'm sorry.."

"It's okay...Deuce Kun..I understand...but going back in track..shall we get going? We wouldn't want Oji tan- I mean the headmaster waiting."

Finn said, changing the subject. The boys could only agree with her as they continue their way to the Headmaster office.

________________________

Upon arrival, the First years heard voices inside of the office. Suddenly Finn recognize one of the voices inside of the room.

"Don't tell me...." <Finn>

"Should we knock?" <Yuu>

"Looks like the Headmaster is talking with someone. We should go later-"

*Knock* *knock*

"Eh?! Finn...what are you doing-"

"I know... who he is.. talking to...and..please be prepared...he might ask you boys... questions."

Finn said slowly, as she peaks in the little gap of the door.

"Why now..." <Finn>

"What do you mean why now Finn?"

Ace whisper asked Finn, she looked at the boys and looked back at them and said this...

"My. Father. Is. Here."

When Finn said that the door opened in front of them and to their surprise...the person who opened the door was none other than,

"Oh Finnian, it's good to see you again."