<Savanaclaw Episode: 2-4>

<Now Loading Episode...Complete!>

//Episode 4: The Lion and the Little mouse pt. 2 and Consecutive Accidents!//

<If you are wondering why is it part 2 well...the First one is on the Heartslabyul Episode: 1-12, their first encounter.>

The two soon arrived to the library, luckily there were no students and it was only the two of them.

"May...i ask..why did..you bring me..here?i have...things to do.."

Finn asked her senpai, in which he replied and said,

"Didn't your gracious of an Uncle tell you not to stress yourself out? You really are taking that Heir thing seriously."

"If I don't then...I would be..."

Finn was literally at the verge of wanting to breakdown, this wasn't the first time she and her father talked about the Heir thing actually. The two have been talking about it since it was announced that she would be the Heir and not her Older sister.

"You would what? destroy the family tradition you have to continue on the rest of your life?"

"..."

Finn grew silent when Leona said that, she had to admit it, he was right.

"Let's play a game of chess."

Leona suggested which made her look at him in confusion as she tilts her head like a confused puppy. Leona snickers at the sudden reaction from the girl,

"Do tell me, when was the last time you relaxed? or maybe when was the last time you enjoyed life to the fullest?

Finn just looks away and sheepishly say,

"....I can't...seem to..remember.."

<Damn...Finn be working ever  since she was young.>

"Well, since we are skipping classes and I think the teachers in this Lovely school of ours don't mind their living doll would skip once."

"Living...Doll...stop calling me that..."

Finn said to Leona with a little hint of annoyance laced to her voice.

"Well, might as well call you Little Mouse then, come along lets play chess."

Leona said grabbing Finn's wrist and leads her to an area where he would stay and sleep inside of the Library, so he could play a little game of chest with the girl.

that same day, many students were injured and were taken to the infirmary. 

"I can't believe i would be agreeing with you Little Mouse, even if our situations are different in being the Second born in our families....there's no doubt that you and i...might have something in common. Life really is Unfair...for the both of us, not for long though...soon my plan would be in place..."

Leona muttered to himself as he watched Finn looking at her chess pieces. 

"Be Prepared...My Little Mouse..."

________________________

Meanwhile, Yuu and Grim were assigned to interview students who got injured because Crowley made a deal that if they solve the mystery on what or who was the cause of the Injuries of several students they could participate in the Tournament. As the two headed to the Infirmary t interview students,  they soon crossed paths with Finnian walking towards them, looks like Leona decided t sleep it out in the library. When Finn saw you, no second thought she ran up to him and gave him a hug. Yuu was already used to this as he could only smile whenever she does this, it was comforting.