<Octavinelle Episode: 3-11>

<Now Loading Episode...Complete!>

//Episode 11: Offered Resistance and Lodging Start!//

<I AM BACK AND I AM ALIVE! Sorry for the long wait everyone🙇🏻‍♀️ I had a little vacation myself and yeah.. I'm back for More chapters!! now.... lets us continue on the story shall we~~>

_____________________________

After Finn's performance and her voice being been taken by Azul, He ordered the Twins to guide them back to their dorm as for Jack walking back to his dorm.

The walk back to the Ramshackle Dorm was very quiet as Yuu was looking at Finn in concern and worry. the latter looked at him and hand sign to him.

"Is something the matter?"

"Oh.. Well.. its nothing.."

Yuu answered honestly as he scratches his neck and Finn tilts her head and looks ahead of her.

"Well... I'm used to being quiet anyways... but this time.. is very different.. I hope he keeps his promise.."

Finn thought as they exited the school building and headed to the Ramshackle dorm.

_____________________________

"Ooh, so this is the Ramshackle Dorm. This is my first time inside but it has a certain charm to it. It is also very close to the school itself. This will be perfect as the second location of the Mostro Lounge."

Jade said while looking around, as Finn just sighed as she walked passed them and went to the lounge. She heard Floyd from a distance who said,

"Ghosts live here right? It seems like so much fun."

She arrived at the stair case to the halls of the rooms inside of the dormitory as she proceeded to her room. She arrived at the door and as she was about to enter her room, she was called upon by Yuu as he ran up to her.

"Yuu chan?" <Finn>

"Finn, you should pack your things." <Yuu>

Finn looked at him in confusion as the latter explained to him about the situation.

"And thats about it.. but we can get the dorm back and you voice as well..once we get that photo... let's just hope we do."

Finn nodded at him as he walked away to go to his room and pack the necessary items he would need for the next three days. The latter entered her room and removes her gloves to reveal the five rings silver rings she had on and with a snap of a finger, then made one object brought to life as it only floats in the air. Once that was done, Finn began to pack her things inside of the floating bag since she cannot carry it cause of her small frame.

<Azul may have taken her voice ..yet he doesn't know that she has an alternative to her Magic but the only thing is..she has to do it manually.. in short, it only floats in the air without doing anything.. so yeah..>

Finn heard Yuu from the ground floor calling to her and as she was about to leave the room. She looked at the mirror and saw the Music box behind her, Finn looked at it for a minute and without second thoughts... She took it with her.

_____________________________

Finn soon arrived at the Foyer and stood next to Yuu.