<Heartslabyul Episode: 1-9>

<Now Loading Episode...Complete!>

//Episode 9: Doddle Suit! And The Music Box//

The Four then soon arrived at the Kitchen were Ace and Trey were waiting for them. The two boys left in the kitchen were surprised to see Finn with them. They didn't question why she was there so they continued cooking.

"Alright, just add a little dust on top and we are done."

Trey said as he puts the finishing touches in the tart.

"We're Finished!" <Ace and Grim>

"Finished..."

Deuce said sadly as Finn just patted his shoulder.

"Whats wrong with him?"

Ace asked while pointing at Deuce sulking and Finn patting his back.

"How can i say this in words..Chick shock."

"What?"

"He...thought..chicks can..be born..in all..eggs...but there..are actually...two types..which..he didn't know.."

Finn explained the best she can to Ace and she then was suddenly got engulfed by a back hug from deuce as she hears him mumble,

"For 16 years i believed that..."

Finn could only sigh and strokes his head, jealous glare coming from Ace and Yuu could only sigh at the situation.

"You know..Making sweets takes so much time. I'm exhausted..."

Ace said as he sigh, just then a new voice was heard entering the kitchen.

"Good work~ Os the tart finished? The decorations are super cute!"

It wad Cater, checking up on them.

"Good evening..Cater..Senpai..."

Finn hand signed to Cater even though she was still in the embrace of Deuce, In which left the orange haired male confused.

"Um..what did she say?"

"I still don't get it but i think its good Evening?"

Yuu guessed which Finn nods, meaning it was correct.

"Well, Good evening to you too Dolly Chan! And by the way..the tarts you made are totally magicamgramable! Let me take a pic."

And he did take a pick of the tarts. Ace then looked at her senpai angrily and annoyed.

"Ah! What'd you came here for?"

"I came to check on my cute upperclassmen, working so hard. Ahaha, you look beat!"

Cater teased, and then looked back at Finn.

"Dolly chan doesn't seemed beaten and tired like you guys? How come?"

Cater asked, Trey then revealed.

"Well, when she came here...Finn kinda demonstrated her unique magic and made the job quicker."

Trey Explained.

"But she didn't made the procedure of doing the toppings though...so we had to..which was tiring.

Yuu pin pointed out with a sweat drop on his cheek. Finn then felt that Deuce unwrapped his arms around her and she went over to Yuu. The girl then once again, hugged Yuu.