~Secret Files 14/??~

<Now Loading Secret Files... Complete!>

[Now showing scenario...]

I used to hear a simple song...

That was until you came along...

You took my broken melody...

And now I hear a symphony...

Azul was inside of his office and looks at the shell necklace that holds Finnian's voice.

Azul:

...

Suddenly the doors in his office opens,

Floyd:
We have secured the Ramshackle Dorm~ Azul!

Jade:
Indeed, the dorm itself was quite fascinating... by the looks of it, It was remodeled in the inside..

Azul:

...

Jade notices Azul staring at the necklace in hand and as he approaches him and tried to take the necklace from him, the latter moved it away from him as if he was protecting it.

Jade:

Oya? What's the matter Azul?

Azul:

Are you trying to take the necklace?"

Jade:

Well, Indeed I was but before I did.. you seem to move it away from me.. is it because Miss Roselocks' voice is inside and you are trying to keep it to yourself?

Azul:

Its not that, she gave me a direct request to not let anyone hear her voice-

Floyd:

But you can.

The latter said as he puts his hands over his head while Jade and Azul look at him.

Azul:

What do you mean by that?

Floyd:

Well... Cause its a voice from someone you made a deal with you and... you took someone's voice once and showed it off to us... now you took another's voice.. now you're not gonna show it off to us.. why so?

<I- Wow...>

Azul:

...

<Speechless are we huh->

Azul:

Author san, would you just keep silent for once?

<Why you->

Jade:

Ahem!

Floyd, let us leave Azul for awhile..

Floyd:

Okay~

With that Floyd and Jade left his office as Azul lets out a deep sigh and looks at the necklace in hand and grips it gently in his palm.

Azul:

...

Azul wouldn't admit it but.... he feels bad for taking someone's voice..and that someone is none other than Finnian Roselocks herself.. he didn't know why yet.. but soon.. he will...

<File obtained after Octavinelle Episode: 3-11>

<Now Loading Octavinelle Episode...>

[Original Chapter Release Date: December 02, 2021]