<Octavinelle Episode: 3-9>

<Now Loading Episode...Complete!>

//Episode 9: Decisions are made//

_______________________________

"Tell me...Azul... what are the conditions onto signing the contract..?"

Yuu asked Azul as he carries Finn bridal style as he sat down into the couch and Finn was still crying onto his shoulder. Azul smirked at him and said,

"The conditions to fulfill this contract are... Go to the Atlantica Memorial Museum and retrieve a certain photo within the next three days!"

"You want us to steal a museum exhibit!?"

Jack said in shock, as Jade also was taken back by what Azul said as well.

"No, it's not an art exhibit. What I want you to steal is... A photo taken ten yeas ago commemorating Prince Rielle's visit to the museum." <Azul>

"A prince's commemoration photo?" <Jack>

"..." <Finn>

"Its a plain photo panel lacking any historical value displayed near the entrance. Simply borrowing it won't cause a big fuss." <Azul>

"..." <Finn>

"Why do you want us to get something like that?"

Grim questioned Azul as he merely chuckled at this as he replies.

"This wouldn't be a battle of whits without some sort of challenge right? If it's too simple then It unprofitable for me. We are not a charity."

"The Atlantica Memorial Museum holds many national treasures of the Coral sea like the "silver dinglehopper".. The cultural heritage from the Mermaid Princess's Cornocopia and her 20 thingamabobs are collected there so it's a sightseeing spot. It won't be like trying to find a piece of gold dust at the bottom of the ocean."

Jade informed them, as Floyd comment on this saying.

"Oh yeah, didn't we go there once in elementary school?"

"Hold on. The Coral Sea is a country located at the bottom of the ocean. For those of us without gills or fins just going there is difficult. Isn't this condition too extreme?"

Jack questioned them as Yuu nodded.

"Yeah yeah. I can't breathe underwater, y'know!" <Grim>

"Figure out a way to overcome that challenge... is what I'd like to say but please relax. I shall provide you with a potion that will allow you to breathe under water."

Azul informed as he opens a drawer and reveal a potion bottle in a shape of a shell.

"Because it's said that the Sea Witch even provided the unfortunate mermaid princess with legs to meet her true love on the surface. It's important to be benevolent.. You see.. Fufufu."

Azul chuckled as he looks at the first years. He then looks at The girl who was just staring at him quietly as looks away.