<Heartslabyul Episode: 1-10>

<Now Loading Episode...Complete!>

//Episode 10: Know your limits//

<if you noticed i rarely comment now cause everything is serious now and i cant joke around like in the prologue anymore...huhu..but i will pop up from now and then..So enjoy the chapter..>

After a long day, Finnian has been fidgeting her fingers as she walked the halls of night raven college.

"Tomorrow is the..unbirthday party..huh...i wonder what happened after Trey senpai and Cater senpai..after they were done in the kitchen..."

Finn thought, then she suddenly felt a cold breeze on her back.

"I explained my dream...clearly and throughly...to oji tan yet...why does it seem im..missing something...something like a rule..."

She mummbled as she exited the main school building. The moon illuminated her way back to the Ramshackle dorm, she then spots someone standing in front of the gate of that said building. A man with horns was there, looking at what seemed to be...but sooner or later, the person disappeared in a blink of an eye.

"Who was that...nevermind...i might as well..put that entry in...my journal...i must continue on.."

And that she did, Finn then proceeded her way back to the dorm and stopped at the front door, she was greeted by Ace, Grim and Deuce?

"Deuce..kun?"

Finn said in a questioning tone as the males looked at her, Ace waved hello and Grim did the same. Deuce however bowed at her greeting her.

"Good evening Finn..if your wondering why i am here, i was granted permission to stay here by the Vice dorm head."

"Vice dorm..head?" <Finn>

"Oh you don't know..Trey senpai is the Vice dorm head." <Ace>

"Oh...." <Finn>

"And since you have returned! The Great Grim request you to make me a midnight snack!"

Grim said as he approached the girl and Finn could only sigh,

"Well...a good cup of tea would be nice while I craft wooden dolls... and painting porcelain ones.."

Finn said as she puts her coat on the rack.

"She..really is working huh?"

Whispered Ace to Deuce as the two Heartslabyul students watched the girl walked to the kitchen with Grim. Yuu was in his room sleeping and Grim on the other hand stayed up to play games with the two.

"And not just that..she is younger than us yet..i feel like she works likes an adult though, when the Supervisor mentioned..."
<Deuce>

___________________________

"Oh...If if ever Finn comes home late today, tell her to cool off a bit.."

Yuu said while climbing up the stairs, Ace and Deuce looked at him in confusion.

"Why so?" <Deuce and Ace>