<Savanaclaw Episode: 2-14>

<Now Loading Episode...Complete!>

//Episode 14: The Calm before the storm//

<Lets go up hill first and then we go down hill->

"The number of customers this year is astounding , too. Now all we need to focus on are the sale each stall makes. Now that I am the Managing Director, it will not do anyone good to pretend that they have sold out. Fufufu~"

Azul said as he crosses his arm while looking around the stalls.

"The maintenance of the Colosseum is the complete, Dorm Head. We will start letting people inside in the other 10 minutes or so."

Jade informed Azul, Floyd then noticed something odd, and so he asked Azul about it.

"Hey, hey, Azul~ Why are the players going to parade all the way from the eastern school building to the arena this year? Thanks to that, the customers waiting to see them are all packed like barnacles and it's so hard to walk around."

"It was request from a certain client. Though, I have not heard in detail as to why..."

As Azul explained the situation to Floyd, Jade then undestand what Azul said to Floyd.

"Ah, I understand. they plan to use the magic amplifier you made for this purpose."

"Eh~? What did you figure out~? The magic amplifier and the parade don't seem connected at all~" <Floyd>

"Shh.. We must not be heard. Let us keep it down." <Jade>

"Ah~ Are you planning something bad~?" <Floyd>

"Still, that amplifier's effect last a mere 30 seconds. What is that person planning, I wonder..." <Azul>

"Azul, I am pretty sure that you already know what will happen."

"My, I wonder what you're talking about. Fufufu~"

Azul said with a smirk while looking at Jade,

"Eh~? What is it~? Tell me, too~!"

"Fufufu. I was thinking of adding new facilities to the Lounge when he came with a rather promising proposal. Come, that is enough small talk. Time is money, as they say. Let us go and check the drink stalls now."

Azul said as they walked towards to each stall. While patrolling the stalls, Yuu and the others have arrived at the street where all goods were being sold.

"I might say... this is the first time this area is bombarded with food stalls and souvenirs."

Finn pin pointed out to the group.

"There's a lot of food!!"

Grim said happily, aweing at the sight of Food being displayed at the stalls, Ace and Deuce on the other hand were...

"Sigh, We didn't got into the team..." <Ace>

"Same here.." <Deuce>

Yuu looked at them sympathetic towards the two heartslabyul students and said,

"There's always next year guys..."

"I guess so, but for now. We have a task to do, Finn...You aren't allowed to participate, so you might stay behin-?"

Ace didn't get to finish his sentence when the girl was not there,

"Um... Guys, Finn just disappeared!"

"Don't tell me, she gotten herself lost again.... Finn... why,"

Yuu said as he massages his temples,