[Scary Monsters Event: Part 2]

<Now Loading Event Chapter...Complete!>

________________________________

//Act 1: NRC Gone Viral!//

//Chapter 2: Halloween Preparations and Costumes pt .1 [Diasomnia, Heartslabyul, Octavinelle and Scarabia] //

[Published on Feb. 01.2022]

________________________________

[8 days before Halloween]

"Are all the Halloween steering committees here?"

Crowley questioned everyone in the room.

"Pomifiore dorm is present." <Vil>

"Heartslabyul is okay too~ Deuce chan even arrived one hour earlier before the meeting started.."

Cater said happily as he exposed Deuce making him flinch.

"Oh, everyone is so motivated~! I have to be hyped up too!"

Kalim said happily while looking at the others as Azul turned to Idia and said,

"It's pretty rare to see you showing up without using your tablet, Idia."

"Hihihi.... I have something to show you guys later!" <Idia>

"Are all members are here right?"

Jack asked once more as Lilia replied to him.

"Malleus is also one of the steering committee. Silver and Sebek are finding him right now! I think he will arrive soon, please wait for a while."

Lilia informed Jack as Vil could only sigh.

"We forgot to invite him again...."

As soon Vil said that, Malleus arrived with a certain doll standing next to him.

"Sorry for the wait.."

"Oh, you came and you brought with Little Doll with you. The two found you earlier than I expected, that's good."

Lilia said in relief as he gave way to the two as they entered the room. Finn gave a curtsy to him before entering the room and greeted everyone as they greeted the latter back.

"Now that all the members have gathered... shall we begin?"

Jade questioned the Headmaster as he nods.

"Very well then. We will start the meeting of the Halloween steering committee now. The chairman of the steering committee, Schoenheit! Please get on with the progression as usual." <Crowley>

"Yes. It's going to be Halloween soon. [Halloween week] will start from tomorrow. At last, I want to confirm the essential points of each design for the venue of the stamp rally. During [Halloween week], the use of a stamp rally that's being held during the event is that the customer who collects a total of 7 stamps will get to obtain candy as a prize."

"Oohh~ You guys still do that..."

Finn said softly as she was sitting between the legs of her Uncle as he back hugs her as he rested his chin on top of her head. as she felt that her Oji tan nodded.