Chapter Thirty

CHAPTER THIRTY

After Castiel restored her memories Jane wanted to head home to New Orleans, and for a month Jane had been walking along the highway staying the night in cheap motel rooms and saving her money for food never associating herself with anyone, she hid herself from the world never staying in one place and never getting into trouble always moving never stopping always making sure to avoid anything that remotely sounded supernatural, accepting what she is and learning to control herself along the way. It wasn't until she was only a few miles home when her money was going dry, so she found a perfect place to settle for the time. A bar on the west side of a small town called Springwood needed a waitress and Jane toke up the job, she needed more money to make her way and found a place to stay in a cheap apartment only a block away from the bar. And so here she had been staying for the last 3 and a half months, noting that it had been In fact 4 months since she had seen the boys.

"Castiel I told you I'm fine, really this place is great!" Jane exclaimed to Castiel on the other side of the phone. He had checking up on her now and again never really knowing where she was but as long as she was safe he was okay. "Yes I will take care of myself I promise, oh and Cas!" she paused taking a breathe closing her eyes "Look out for the guys would you, I know you will but, I just," she opened her eyes

"I will Jane I promise," Jane could hear Castiels Smile on the other side as they said their goodbyes and she hung up.

The day was average as ever, she woke at 7am although her shift didn't start til 6pm she never got a lot of sleep since her dreams weren't so much as dreams as memories and nightmares of her family.

As she moved from her bedroom to the kitchen she pasted the lounge but something wasn't right, a shiver went down her spine and her body froze as she turned around to see a figure sitting on the lounge. By this time she was ready to run for the door Pjamas and all but he moved swift and was soon enough standing infront of her.

"Hello love," Crowley said his breathe hot on her face.

"What the hell do you want?" Jane hissed glaring into his eyes.

"Well looks like you are doing well for yourself," he walked around the room his smirk never leaving his face.

"I said what do you want?" Jane repeated herself watching his intently

"okay, okay, straight to the point then," stopped infront of her Crowley moved in closer so his face was close up against hers Jane heart raced and she felt her anger rise inside her stomach.

"What I want, is you my dear," he pulled away waiting for her reply

"Me?"

"Yes Love, I want you to work for me again,"

Jane was shocked to the fact that he would actually think she would even consider it

"No," she laughed turning around to the kitchen only to have him infront of her again his face once more close enough to her that she could feel the heat of his body against hers.

"You think Cas is the only one with memories to show you," he smirks Jane pushes him away

"How the hell," Crowley interrupts her "You're missing the best ones," then swiftly as he moved before he reached his hand to her forehead and pushed her to the ground and as she fell her mind was filled with agonising memories of hell.

************(warning if you do not like or can't take violence do not read thank you)

There they were her family her sister, her mother and her father but they were all slung up by their hands and feet being pocked and pulled their skin stretching and their scream scratching at Jane's ears she can't take it and in the other ear she can hear Crowley's voice I will let them go I will never hurt them again if you just work for me, I have seen your persistence you are strong I want you, I will make you deal. A deal. A deal. It echoed in the back of her head as images of her family being tortured played over and over again when suddenly it was no long them being tortured but it was her torturing someone else. Innocent people, demons who had betrayed Crowley all these image of her slashing and cutting everywhere and anywhere, for information or....just for fun.

********************

When Jane came too she was sobbing her eyes were blurring her vision but she could just make out Crowley infront of her. Filled with anger she felt her body shake and lose control turning once more as she flung at Crowley screaming her eyes Black as ever. But as she got closer her hands raised up towards his neck he moved his hand and she went flying in the opposite direction into the wall.

"Yes you remember watching your sister be tortured and your mother and father die over and over again every day, do you remember the pain they were in and do you remember the pain you coursed all those people hurting, you torturing them all for the fun of it"

"STOP," Jane cried out not wanting to hear no more her body aching just wishing she didn't know the things she did.

"You see the funny thing is your family wouldn't have ever been in hell if it wasn't for that silly curse," Crowley chucked to himself pausing as if to wait for Jane to reply "I'm glad you asked," he said answering a question Jane didn't ask as he walked around the room getting closer to her

"It's really quite simple your grandfather was working for me a long time ago, a hunter actually he made a deal with me and well he broke it and so instead of just sending him to hell for detraying me I cursed his whole family, so now my dear every time a Bolton dies," Crowley was infront of her now and he knelt down putting he lips to her ear and whispering "They are send to hell for eternity,"

Jane tried to push herself up from the ground her eyes changed again to her natural colour but Crowley pushed her into the ground further his foot on her back.

"I will kill those precious Winchesters of yours Jane," he said a change in his tune no longer playful but full of rage "And it will be all your fault, I will torture them infront of you and you will hear their cried. Just think about that. I will be back and you better have the right answer for me," he paused "Oh and don't try and run!"

As his foot left Jane's back she looked up to see he had disappeared she felt the weight of her body push her back down onto the ground and the pain was lingering on her back and her head. She lay there crying alone on the floor screaming out for Dean, but he never came.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next two days were rough Jane didn't get out of bed calling in sick trying to clear her mind of the images but when it came down to it she knew she had to move forward, she thought about Dean and Sam all the things they had gone through and everything they had suffered and she knew she needed to work harder than ever and needed to work and train!

On Wednesday three days after the incident with Crowley Jane went to her job like every other day.

"Jane take these two drinks to table 3 would you," the bar tender said as he handed her a tray with a beer and water. Jane's hands were shaking as they had been the last 3 days but she held herself up and continued walking.

She didn't look up as she walk over to table number 3 placing the drinks on the table.

"Here are your drinks," she said finally looking up her eyes widened her mouth dropped and her heart stopped.

"Thank you," the gruff voice replied before looking up at her his eyes too widened at the sight of her.

"Dean," she turned "Sam!"