Chapter Seven

CHAPTER SEVEN

Room203-Time3pm

Dean and Sam enter with their bags throwing them on the two beds that sit on the left side on the room that are separated by bed side tables with Bibles and lamps.

Jane looked around and found that there was only two beds and a lounge, she shivered as the cold air from the AC rushed straight threw the oversized flannel shirt and turned to see Dean playing around with the remote.

"Really?" she asked moaning as she saw him tune it to 19. Dean looked at her for a minute then shrugged and jumped onto one of the beds that were closest to the door.

"Dean!" Sam kicked his brother and indicated to Jane who was sitting on the lounge looking like a confused little lost girl.

"What?" he snarled looking at Jane

"Where is she going to sleep?" Sam giving Dean his usual bitch face.

"On the lounge," Dean didn't seem fussed as he rolled over "Go have a shower and then we will head,"

Sam signed and grabbed his bag throwing it next to Jane

"You can have my bed if you like," he smiled his gentle smile and headed into the bathroom.

Everything was quite for a while everything but the sound of the running shower. "Where are we going?"

"What?" Dean groaned

"You said we will head out when here is finish his shower, head where?" She started to shiver as the AC became colder on her pale skin

"No, I said me and Sam are headed out, to the scene, the crime scene, you are staying here," Dean turned over to see Jane's face frozen in anger

"What?" his smug smile rolling of his face

"You can't just leave me here I want to come with you I," she stopped for a minute and remembered Deans face from before, this job is his life. She looked around at the motel and the bags, he must do this all the timelook at him just lying there, like he is used to the uncomfortable beds and the ratty smell of a cheap motel room, this must be his normal day to day retune and here she was walking in on his life, even if she didn't want to be left alone and she wants to help them she let herself go this time she was although trusting them to keep her safe the least she could do was let them work.

"Fine," she said moving to the bed

"Really?" Dean so suddenly surprised she didn't try to convince him to let her come

"Yes, I will wait here until you get back," she fell onto her bed and fluffed the pillow allowing herself to get comfortable rolling herself up into a bowl and closing her eyes.

5 minutes later in the Impala on the way to the crime scene

"We should not have left her there," Sam complained starring out the window

"Come on Sammy she will be fine, we saturated the entries with salt and we gave her the demon blade to protect herself," Dean didn't want to admit that he didn't like the idea of leaving her there either but he needed some time with Sam to actually discuss what on earth they are going to do about this stray girl who can't remember who she is.

"She doesn't even know how to use a blade,"

"Sam, look, we will go see what's happening with this mass murder get what we need then we will come straight back, okay" Dean insured his little brother

Sam nodded "So what are we actually going to do with her then, I mean how are we going to jog her memories,"

"I have no idea, I just wish Cas would come back with something, where the hell is he," Dean now complaining about Cas turned into a house covered with police cars and tap.