Chapter Seventeen

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

"Please, I promise I won't get in the way," she almost begged while Sam and Dean fixed themselves up in their suit and ties.

"Jane, we talked about this remember," Sam looked at Jane in the mirror as he did up his tie

"Anyway we are only asking some people around town some questions, nothing exciting," Dean turned and winked at Jane as he picked up the keys and headed towards the door. Jane jumped from her seat, ran to Dean and pulled him back with the back of his suite jacket.

"Please, I don't want to be alone in here," she looked at him for a moment and then continued trying to make it seem like she wasn't scared, she didn't want him of all people thinking she was scared to be alone even if she had every reason to. "It will be boring,"

"You won't be alone, Cas should be back anytime soon," he smiled down as Sam went out the door.

"Don't worry about it okay, we will be back soon," he promised heading out the door and locking it behind him.

Jane whined as she sat on the edge of the bed, she wore a pair of skinny jeans and one of Sam's oversized plaid shirts that she preferred to wear then her usual tight shirts they had brought for her.

She kicked off her canvas shoes and slouched down onto the bed.

It was 5 minutes of tedious infomercials when Jane finally decided to get out. "I can't do this anymore," she muttered to herself jumping off the bed. She put her shoes back on and grabbed her spare key to the room, she put on her jersey jacket and unlocked the door.

"Where are you going?" Jane fell back onto the floor when Cas appeared behind the door.

"Shit, Cas," she laughed hitting her back to the floor.

"I'm sorry did I startle you," his voice concern as he lead out his hand for Jane.

"It's fine Cas," she signed turning back to the room realising she wasn't going to be able to do some digging of her own with Castiel here now.

"Where were you going?" he asked again closing the door behind him. He sat on the edge of the bed as Jane kicked off her shoes once more sitting at the table and opening Sam's laptop.

"Truthfully," she moaned as the laptop turned on to uncover you needed a password to log on. "I was going out to found some stuff on the case Sam and Dean are on," she slammed the laptop shut after trying some attempts at his password, no luck.

"Why would you want to do that?" Cas was trying to understand her but she was confusing at times for him.

"Because I don't want to be stuck here all day," she looked up at Cas who was now standing only a few feet away from her.

"We need to talk," he said. Cas was finding it hard to hold back his information and he needed to know if she knew the truth about her past.

Jane held her breath of a moment and then stood with him. "Okay?" she said nervous.

"Where would you like to go?" Cas pulled Jane into his placed his hand around her waist.

She let herself get pulled into him and held onto his collar of his trench coat. "I would love to go to a beach," she smiled up at him holding on tightly

"Brace yourself," he replied looking out over her head.

Jane held her breathe and closed her eyes pushing her face up against Cas's chest breaking any distance between them. She felt odd and nervous being this close to Cas but for some reason she wasn't feeling that strange disturbing feeling in her stomach anymore when she was with him and she knew she could trust him if the guys would trust him. She felt a shake in her body and a shift in the wind. Her feet were cold and wet when she opened her eyes and a breeze hit her face as she separated from Cas. She looked around to find a white sandy beach with cool crystal blue waters, her eyes widened at the beautiful sight and she looked around to notice Cas and her were the only two on the beach. She walked along the sand then ran down to the cold water, she shivered as it hit her feet the feeling ran through her body causing a pleasant sensation.