Chapter TwentyTwo

CHAPTER TWENTYTWO

Sam and Dean had a long day and no leads they decided to head back to the motel early since they had nothing better to do.

"You sure you don't wanna hit by the bar first?" Sam asked surprised his older brother wasn't the first to offer. Dean shrugged his shoulders as he turned into the parking lot of the motel.

"Nah I think we can call it a night," he replied turning the engine off parking baby on its lonesome by the fare end of the lot near their room.

"Jane is probably asleep so try and be quite," Sam stated as they both got out of the car.

Neither of them spoke much about Jane when they were together without her, they didn't really understand what was going on and that worried them. Usually they knew exactly what to do but somehow with her they knew nothing all they knew was they had to protect her, that was their prime goal now. Keep her safe, keep her hidden, keep her alive. Until she remembered something, anything that will help her.

Walking into the motel room and not finding Jane sleeping on the couch Dean's heart sank and became painful as if someone and shoot him right in the chest, his head became heavy and he started to sweat. First Sam ran to the bathroom checking to see if she was there but there was nothing. Dean was still like a frozen statue for a moment not knowing what to do he kept repeating in his head "How could I let this happen again" then sudden as Sam yelled out his name he snapped out of his frozen state.

"DEAN!" Sam clapped his hands right up in Dean's face waking him from his daze, Dean looked worried and scared much more than usual and Sam understood it immediately. They needed to find her.

"Do you think it was Crowley again?" Sam asked getting his bag again from the bed and about to head out of the door again.

Dean almost looked like he was shaking from fear, Sam turned to see his brothers face fuming in rage.

"Wow Dean are you alright? It's okay we will find her, just like we did last time," he assured him. Sam understood his brother's feelings wether he did himself or not but Sam was worried for him since neither of them really know who this girl is.

"I'm fine, let's just go," Dean pushed passed Sam and opened the door.

SMACK

Jane's head slammed right into Dean's chin as he opened the door at the same time she tried to open it. Dean tumbled back a few almost falling completely while Jane stumbled into him her hands falling right on his chest, Dean's hands unexpectedly grabbed onto her waist and they found themselves in an awkward hold.

She looked up at Dean's face not sure if it was red from rage or embarrassment.

"I, uh, I'm Home," she tried to chuckle it off moving away from Dean as Sam and him looked at her intently.

"Get Inside," Dean's voice shook her to the bone it was deep and coarse and he didn't leave his eyes from hers

"Dean?" Sam noticed his rage and didn't exactly know what he was doing but he was worried for Jane.

"I don't want to do this out here," Dean replied to Sam but kept his stabbing eyes on Jane who was feeling the angry threw his voice and glare. Following his command Jane slowly walked into the room and sat on the bed holding her hands on her thighs feeling sweat grow on her palms from fear.

Dean slammed the door and Jane Jumped almost of the bed as Dean began to yell.

"What the hell were you thinking, you think this is some kind of joke," Jean tried to befend herself but he wouldn't let her and kept going slowly walking towards her Sam moving in on him just in case.