Chapter Three

CHAPTER THREE:

She awoke to two male voices yelling

"What do you mean we can't just take her home," the familiar voice yelled, the one from the attack, the one calling out to Bobby, that must be him, Dean.

"There are hellhounds after her Dean," the taller voice spoke

"Well if she was stupid enough to sell her soul she..," he was interrupted by Bobbies voice

"Dean, Sam is right we can't leave her unprotected and decides stop being such a hypocrite I pacifically remember you selling your soul for Sam's a while back or don't you remember your visit to hell?" he sounded annoyed and frustrated. She couldn't believe what she was hearing are they being serious, hell?

She slowly opened her eyes seeing them all sitting around the table, Sam on the right side of Bobby and Dean on the left.

Dean was shorter then Sam but of average height, he had short brown hair and had a beautiful set of green eyes.

"Alright, alright, maybe we should at least wait til she actually wakes up, find out who she is," Dean said walking to the refrigerator, she followed him with her eyes but forgot her body was also moving along with him coursing her to fall off the edge of the couch onto the floor.

"Hay, are you okay?" Sam rushed to her side soon followed by Bobby and Dean.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm fine," she felt a lot better than before even the odd feelings had left her stomach she actually felt perfectly safe even though she didn't know where she was.

"Here can I help you up,' Sam offered his hand and she pulled herself back up onto the couch.

"Good morning," Dean greeted her with a smile

"Morning? What time is it?," she asked trying to find a clock

"Around 10," Bobby said sitting behind his desk

"Oh," she looked around again this time the room was filled with light everything was sparkling but you could see the dust in the air she couldn't help but think how long it had been since this place was last cleaned?

"My Names Sam, that's Bobby and this is Dean," Sam smiled gently gesturing to Bobby and Dean and grabbing a chair for himself somewhat infront of her but a far enough distance to make her feel comfortable while Dean leant on a bookshelf behind him.

"Hello," she said "I'm," she froze for a moment and then put her head down, she couldn't remember even though she tired so hard she just couldn't remember

"Did you forget," Dean chuckled to himself not taking it seriously until she looked up at him her eyes peered into his and then fell back down again onto the floor.

"You did, didn't you?" he asked again this time more sympathetic

"Did what?" Sam asked confused then it hit him he looked at her intently

"Do you know your name?"

She slowly looked up at them and replied her voice quite

"No I don't know who I am," Bobby, Dean and Sam shared some glazes and then Bobby spoke up

"What should we call you then?" his smile was kind and she smiled back

"I don't know,"

"How about Jane, you know like Jane Doe," Dean smiled to himself

"Really?" Sam sighed

"I like it," she giggled 'At least I won't be nameless' she thought as she smelt something in the kitchen.

"Is that bacon?" she asked looking hungry.

"Why yes it is, would you like some?" Bobby asked rising from his seat

"Oh Yes please,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone had moved to the kitchen while Jane ate her breakfast in the living room on the couch.

"So what are we going to do?" Dean asked Bobby

"We need to help her remember," Sam said looking at Dean with his 'Obviously' face

Dean replied with a bitch face "And how do you suppose we do that?"

Bobby signed "Call Cas,"

"You think?" Dean questioned

"Well who else," Bobby looked towards Jane for a moment and then back at the boys. "Or maybe you can just ask her, maybe taking her back to the first place she remembers might jog her memory,"

"Yeah maybe," Sam continued "What I don't get is why the Hellhounds aren't back for her yet," Dean and Sam both looked at Jane on the couch her long strawberry blonde hair falling on her cheeks, she must be at least younger then Dean but older then Sam yet she looked so innocent sitting there, she was wearing a now dirt and blood covered silky pink dress that came to her knees, her skin was pale white and her eyes where dark blue almost black in the shadows of the room.

"Alright," Dean said rising from his seat and heading to the living room.

"Is everything alright?" Jane said looking up at Dean her mouth full

"We are going to help you," he stood there his hands on his hips

"Really?" Jane was shocked for a moment, why on earth would they want to help her. She felt the bad feeling from before build up again but this time she was also overcome with guilt. 'Why should they help me I almost got Bobby killed' she turned to look at Bobby who was talking to Sam in the kitchen.

"We just need you to tell us the last place you remember,"

She looked around the room trying to concentrate then her face shot up to Deans.

"The Woods,"

"Well then to woods it is," Dean said heading back to the kitchen, Jane was abit confused and at the same time very worried. She didn't even know who she was let alone these guys whom she had just meet. Why should she trust them? She watched them for a moment talking amongst themselves and the terrible feeling faded away once more, she didn't know what it was about them that made her trust them or believe their ridiculous story but she knew she could she didn't know how she knew but she just did, they had something about them, something she couldn't quit put her finger on.