Chapter Fifteen

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

"Her real name is Emily, Emily Renee Bolton and she was one of my best," he said crossing his hands over his chest and leaning back into his chair.

Cas titled his head in confusion, a usual expression used by Cas, Crowley laughed and uncross his hands moving in closer to the table places his palms on the table leaning in.

"She is a demon Castiel," he said slowly spelling it out for him with a chuckle. He leaned back into the chair "Well at least she was,"

"Was?" Castiels face was in shock and his voice was confused, how could this be? He kept repeating in his mind shaking his head at Crowley "That is not possible; I would have seen her true form,"

"Unless she isn't a full demon anymore," Crowley took another sip of his glass standing up to go refill it at the bar.

"What?" Castiel sat in concentration as he stared into space trying to figure out what Crowley was trying to say.

"Let me explain." Crowley poured himself another drink and sat back down putting the glass on the table and leaning back in his chair once more smirking at Cas the entire time.

"Emily's family-," he was interrupted by Castiel shotting him a look

"Jane, they call her Jane," he was gruff and forceful. Crowley laughed "Yes they do don't they, silly boys becoming close to her, caring about her, pfft, its hilarious,"

A moment of silence pasted as Crowley took a sip of his glass and Castiel stared at him annoyed and frustrated. Not to mention worried, worried about what he will found out about her, he knows that the boys have become fond with her and he knows Dean has especially he couldn't bear to see him get hurt because Jane isn't who they think she is, they were his friends, although he did have to admit he always felt something wrong about her.

"Jane's family," he mocked "Were coursed by her grandfather, stupid old git decided to make a deal with a demon and then-," he trailed off noticing Castiel become angry as he side-tracked "okay, okay, so after her grandfather coursed them her family had been damned to hell ever since," Cas nodded indicating for him to go on.

"Emily, her sister and mother were in a train accident and basically died," Crowley chuckled and little and Cas scowled "So they were send down my way for eternity, torture, you know the deal," he took another drink from his glass. "You see Emily was very strong, powerful and brave for her age, she was diligent and well educated in the art of fighting."

"So you wanted to recruit her?" Cas finally asked starring at Crowley still not moving from his position

"Well done Cas, it wasn't hard, her sister was the one we decided on, tortured her infront of her sister for weeks and eventually when I knew she would crack I made my offer" another drink from his glass and he continued "I told her I would stop torturing her sister if she went dark side, became a demon and worked for me," Cas stood and walked to the bar as Crowley watched him

"Then how-," Crowley signed "I toke her memories and darkened her soul, it was very simple. She was my best too, she tortured souls and did all the dirty work I asked for, she was very helpful,"

"Until?"

"Until one young soul made her question everything, it was a young girl, damn her," he finished his drink and walked over to Cas to the bar. "She started to question things, I don't know what happened," he looked frustrated just thinking about "She disobeyed me and rebelled kind of like you Cassey," Case Scowled while Crowley smirked and chuckled to himself "she stole her memories back and she escape, how I have no idea but she didn't get far when I sent my hounds out for her, she crawled out of her grave and ran," he leant on the bar and turned to Cas with a victorious smile. "But don't worry she is remembering, who she is, what she was, she will be with me again," Castiel pushed up against Crowly pulling a blade out from his trench coat sleeve and pulled it up against his chest while strangleing him with his arm up in against his neck "You will not hurt her, you will leave her alone and the Winchesters," his voice was deep and dangerous

"Oh my dear friend there is not helping her now, she knows who I am and she her soul will become dark again, just you wait, her old memories will ignite and she will kill your Winchesters as she is designed to do,"

"And what about her old memories, of her family?" he pieced his chest with the blade

"Once the dark memories come back the dark side will take over and she will never remember her family again, when she hit her head she lost them forever," He laughed and dissolved once more into the darkness making Castiel fall forwarded onto the bar.

Castiel slammed his blade on the bar in frustration and looked up the ceiling.

"How can I help them, how can I help her, she is one of them, she is one of them!"