Chapter ThirtyThree

CHAPTER THIRTYTHREE

"Are you sure you're up for this," Dean turned to Jane who was sitting in the back of the impala

2 days and the team had discovered the hiding place of the one Mr Ryder Seymour a man they are inclined to believe is being possessed by a demon.

"What If we are wrong about this," Jane said looking at the suburban house; she remembers walking by this place on her first day in this town, a house that looked so simple and everyday.
"What if he is just an anger man, a man with problems,"

"If he is kidnapping all those girls then he isn't man, he is a monster like the rest of them, beside all the homes of the victims reeked of sulfur," Dean reassured her.

The last two days for Dean had flown by they hadn't talked at all only about the case and Jane avoided him like the plague at any other given time. He just wanted to know if she was okay, he kept seeing something in her eyes as if she wasn't telling him the full story. What had she been doing while she was away what was behind those eyes that made her look so...sad.

Jane breathed out "Okay," as she opened the door and headed to the boot of the car with the guys.

Dean handed Sam the demon blade and Jane a 9 calibre pistol while Dean got himself a Double Barreled "AUTO- BURGLAR" Shotgun; one of his favourites.

"Now we're going to head in first hit him with a surprise and we need Sammy to come in and get him with the blade," Dean said, both of them nodding in reply as they prepare to enter the back of the house.

Dean went in first scoping the room; enter Jane behind him following this every move. The house was quiet and black.

Dean turned and nodded at Jane as she turned to nod at Sam who entered blade at the ready.

All was going well until the lights flashed on and they were caught off guard by Ryder and a hammer smashing into the wall right near Dean's head. Dean yells to Jane "Find the girls," as Sam jumps on the back of the man trying to strangle his brother with his bare hands.

Jane ran out of the room scoping the rest of the house as she continues to hear noises behind her from the boys 'I hope they are okay' she thought as she entered the first room, nothing. The second, still nothing, empty rooms with not a soul in sight. She figured the girls must be dead and gone but as she turned to race back to the boys another door at the corner of her left eye appeared. She walked to it carefully opening it to find that it was a basement door, long stairs escaped down into darkness, she swallowed hard and starting slowly step by step down the stairs.

As soon as she reached the end of the stairs the room exploded in bright light and colours, it looked like someone could live there, a bed, desk, couboard and draws. The room was painted in white and yellow. Quickly she noticed that she wasn't alone there were 3 women in the room with her but 2 of them 'oh God' she ran to them their bodies lined up beside the wall sitting up blood running from gunshot holes in the middle of their heads.

"Dear God wat did he do to you," she looked at their faces all of them wearing the same make up their hair up in the same style as each other. What the hell was going on here, she had a feeling this had nothing to do with demons.

A groan came from the bed Jane shot up and ran to the girl tied up to the bed her hands and feet entangling to the legs of the bed her hair and makeup just the same as the girls. Jane put her gun down on the bed side table and began to untie her as she looked closer she noticed who it was it was Clara, the women from the bar 'thank god' she thought getting her hands untied heading to the legs.

"Leave her alone," A male voice entered the room and Jane was caught off as a bullet hit her in the shoulder

"Shit," he looked up, her other arm pressing hard on the bullet wound gushing blood.