Chapter Nineteen

CHAPTER NINETEEN

Jane couldn't hold in her excitement she was overcome with adrenalin and was jumping in her seat in the back off the impala like a child.

"So it's a coven?" she asked trying to sound serious as she smiled wide and extended her head between the two front seats.

"Yeah I guess you could say that, we discovered it was 4 witches that have been coursing the deaths of all the men in the town," Sam replied chuckling slightly at Jane's face.

"That's what they get for cheating uh," Dean chuckled not noticing the disgusted look on Jane's face. His humour was beyond her she never understood it.

"4 of them huh, what are we going to do?" she asked again, question after question from the diner to the destination; Sam would laugh and reply while Dean kept his eyes on the road.

"Well I guess if worst comes to worst we kill them," Dean said suddenly as they came to a stop.

It was a large old house just a few miles outside of town the usual you would expect although outside looked beautiful. Garden beds of flowers surrounded the old dead house that was home cobwebs and vines along the outer walls.

"Dean!" Jane and Sam exclaimed at the same time.

"What?" he looked at Jane confused but slightly smirking, Jane blushed his green eyes once again mesmerizing her.

"Y-You can't just kill them, they are people," Dean put a finger infront of Jane's face shaking it indicating she was in fact wrong. "uh uh witches are not people they are witches, supernatural, gross, things that kill people and destroy things just like everything else," somewhere Jane couldn't deny he had a point she signed in defeat and climbed out of the impala followed by the boys.

"So you know the plan," Sam looked over to Dean all walking up to the front door the two boys infront. Dean nodded as Jane pushed through them both looking up at Sam.

"What plan? I didn't know there was a plan?" Jane looked towards to boys while they brought out guns from their back pockets.

"It's alright," Dean reassured her "Just follow us, stick with me or Sammy and if something happens and we get separated use this," Dean placed another hand gun in Jane's small hand. She shook her head nervously realising she might have to use it.

Dean toke her shoulders firmly and moved closer his eyes staring meaningfully in hers "Stay with us and you won't have to use it, don't be afraid, this is what you wanted, right?" he always seemed to make her heart race every time he touched her. She slowly nodded trying not to look totally mesmerised, her stomach twisted as Dean quickly showed her how to turn to safety off and use it.

They waited for a moment while Sam unlocks the door slowly but surely and they are in.

Jane stuck to Dean like glue always one step behind him.

Dean felt an overwhelming feeling of protection as she slowly just confidently followed him around to room, she looked so calm but as he watched her he could see her hands shaking by her side. Dean looked back constantly to make sure she was there never letting her stray from his sights. He knows how it feels to be protective and worry, he has been keeping a wary eye on his little brother ever since they were young but it somewhat scared him to feel this protective over someone else other than his brother he didn't want to have feeling for Jane it would only make him vulnerable and that is something he isn't willing to risk and a weakness he does not need.

Jane following Dean into another room hears something coming from the kitchen and jumps pulling out her gun aiming it at the door.

"What is it?" Dean asks instantly standing infront of her coursing her into lower the gun back into her pocket.