Chapter Eighteen

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Minutes felt like hours as she waited for the guys to wake the next morning, she had decided to keep to herself today just until she knew exactly what to say, she knew she needed to be careful around them, try not seeming so conflicted.

She woke before them and got ready straight away, she had no idea what the boys had planned today but she was expecting to be sitting in the motel for most of it.

She had a shower, the warm water falling on her cold skin almost burnt as she lifted her arm over her head she looked down at her feet and remembered the first time she meet the Winchesters and Bobby, a tear fell down from her eyes but was hidden by the flow of water and she soon felt the weight of the water pushing her down forcing her to bend at the knees, she almost fell on the tiled floor when she heard a knock on the door.

"Jane you alright in there?" Sam called

"uh, yeah, sorry ill be out in a moment," she sniffed

"Take your time," he replied

Jane was out in a minute and changed into her shorts and one of the guys plaid shirts she grabbed on her way in. As she walked out she notice there was no sign of Dean.

"Where's Dean?" she asked sounded just abit to interested

Sam chuckled as if he knew something she didn't "He has gone for breakfast, I said we would meet with him soon." he wore a long pair of jogging pants with no shirt and Jane couldn't ignore that Sam Winchester was indeed a very fine specimen. She stared just abit to long at his ab muscles making Sam chough awkwardly as he noticed; she jumped and held her face to the ground embarrassed she was caught.

"Don't be embarrassed I can't blame you," he wink playfully and Jane couldn't help but laugh this was the first time she ever saw Sam try and be flirty.

Sam and Jane had been getting along so well since they first meet and she liked to think of him as a friend, she could tell he cared for her and her for him, she just wished she didn't have to burden him so much. Listening to Sam and Dean Talk about their job she knew they were so passionate and committed but she hated to think that everything could be ruin because she was with them, because she was; is something horrible that could possibly get them killed. Thinking about getting them killed scared Jane she stared to worry just wondering if something was going to happen to them.

As Sam came out from the shower he opened the bathroom door and saw Jane sitting on the edge of his bed her body still and concern painted on her face. She sat there her palms on her knees and her hair tucked behind her ears, she looked she innocent almost childlike it was strange to think she was older then him.

"Are you okay?" he moved towards her as Jane shot her head up from the ground.

A small smile grew on her face trying to look convincing "Oh yeah I'm fine, just thinking," she paused for a moment and saw the concern look on Sam's face not an unusual look for him when it came to Jane. "Should we go?" she asked getting up and heading towards to door.

Sam nodded and followed her grabbing his keys. "What were you thinking about?" the diner was next door to the motel so they decided to walk. Jane following Sam, his long legs made it hard to walk as fast as him.

"What?" she said pretending like she didn't remember their conversation

"Nice try, what did were you thinking about before, you looked worried," he kept to his pace making Jane almost skip to keep up with him.

"Nothing," she looked up to Sam who had stopped completely it caught her off guild and she almost lost her balance.

"You know this is getting really old, you keeping thinks from us, just tell me," he stood beside her still with his hands on his hips giving her a face she usually saw him use when talking with Dean

"Fine, I was just worried about what might happen to you both if anything goes wrong, you know with me being here," she signed realising she probably sounded like an idiot

"You are worried about me and Dean?" he almost chuckled but his voice sounded somewhat confused. He turned and continued walking making Jane skip once more.

"Yes well of course, I don't know what it is about you Winchesters," she giggled "But I care for you both," Sam looked to her and gave her a reassuring smile as they came to the diner

"Well, thanks," he said opening the door for her

"Decides what do you expect ,you guys are helping me out so much, I appreciate everything you have done for me," she said spotting Dean in the corner booth chatting up a waitress her face fell and she looked up at Sam who had noticed her instant change in expression.

"Jane?" he started to ask but she threw him off by walking away, she didn't want to bother him with her feeling and besides she didn't really understand them herself.

Lately everything that had been happening Dean had been there for her and he had been on her mind no stop every time she would talk to him or see him her heart would beat and her stomach would clench. Ignoring her feelings was the best option for her right now, she walked over to Dean and took a hard swallow and sat down in the opposite seat.

"Thanks sweetheart," he winked to the waitress as she giggled leaving Dean, Jane and Sam alone.

"So I have an idea," Sam said moving the pie from infront of Dean

"Dude!" Dean threw his hands in the air gesturing him to give him back his pie

"I need you to pay attention," he looked over to Jane then back at Dean who was sulking "Jane should come with us today to find the were abouts of this which," at first Jane thought she was hearing things but it was true Sam had just told Dean she could go on a hunt with them. Although it was just a which case Jane became jittery .

Dean was confused "Really?" he looked from Sam to Jane and back again trying to figure out what changed his mind.

"I don't see the real danger in this case," Sam commented

It toke a moment but Dean grabbed the pie back from Sam and took a bit. "Okay, sounds good to me." He looked over at Jane who was over filled with excitement she looked like she was about to explode her face red and a smile plastered on her face wide from ear to ear.

She was finally going on a case.