Chapter Two

CHAPTER TWO:

It was a few hours before she awoke the sun was in the sky and she was no longer in the metal garage.

She slowly opened he eyes and saw she was lying on a small couch. Looking around, the room looked familiar, she remembered running throw there to get away from the hellhounds. 'So this is his house' she thought taking her time to look at everything, the room was filled with books there were shelf's full and more just overflowing on the desk and the floor. 'He must love to read' she giggled to herself then she noticed something. The pain, the aches from her feet, her head, they were gone. She tried to find the gush on her temple but there was nothing there, throwing off the blankets she was covered with she looked at her feet still dirty but no blood no scars or scratches. She was surprised and shocked how long had she been asleep, how could have this happened? So many questions running through her head.

She had a strange feeling as she slowly tried to stand to her feet. 'This isn't right' she thought as the feeling sunk deeper into the pit of her stomach like something terrible was going to happen or like she wasn't supposed to be here for some odd reason. Stumbling to her feet she tried to stand but her knees buckled and her legs gave way making her fall onto the floor with a thud. Hearing footsteps coming from the stairs in the hall way she tried to grab hold onto the couch to pull herself back up.

She turned to see a tall handsome male standing in the door way his dark brown hair tucked behind his ears and his big brown eyes looking down at her.

"Oh are you okay?" he said surprised rushing over to help her.

"Oh no I'm okay honestly," she tried to insist she was fine but he helped her anyways as he placed her back onto the couch.

"We didn't think you would be up for a while," he smiled, she smiled back abit wary since she had no idea who he was, did she know him? Maybe she did, how would she know?

"Do I know you?" she said trying to remember squinting her eyes at his.

"No?" he chuckled confused

"Oh," she sat there starring in his eyes as the feeling grew less but it was still there something just wasn't right with this situation, 'I suppose it does have to do with the fact I don't even know who I am let alone this guy' she thought signing to herself.

"Please just get some more rest we will explain everything soon enough," he smiled covering her back up with the blanket

"We?" she asked, he must have been talking about that old man Bobby, but this doesn't sound like the same voice that called out earlier

"Yes," he smiled again not saying another word and heading off to the kitchen

"Well that's helpful," she said to herself under her breath her voice sarcastic and worried, who was 'we' and what were those things from before 'Really', still so many questions.

She placed her head back onto the pillow listening to the noises in the kitchen watching him as he made breakfast as she slowly feel asleep.