Chapter Eleven

CHAPTER ELEVEN

2 days had pasted and they had just finished a shape shifter job in Louisiana the boys hadn't let Jane out of their sights only ever leaving her locked up in the motel, always asking if she remembers anything and calling Castiel with still no answer.

Jane was feeling as useless as ever. Sam looked sad whenever he talked to her, she had grown to like the boys but it was getting to a point his face was annoying the hell out of her. Whereas Dean tried to focus on the case not really talking to her at all but he didn't look at her the way Sam did he seemed straight forward as, normal as if he was pretending non of it happened.

"Would you stop looking at me like that," Jane finally broke Sam's stare as they sat at a diner

"Like what?" Sam seemed oblivious to what he was doing

"You keeping looking at me like I'm dying or something, I'm not dying Sam," she slammed her hands on the table and stood. "I'm going to get some air," she stormed out and sat on the stairs out the front.

It was a late night and the sky was dark and starless, she closed her eyes for a moment and breathed the cold air deep into her lungs as if she hadn't had clean air in months, she felt a fire in her chest and opened her eyes quickly to see a figure in the distance, a shape she knew well but couldn't quick remember how.

Her throat became thick as the man's face appeared in the light of the street lamb and her chest felt like it was about to explode and her whole body started to shake her eyes were on the bridge of tears when the man disappeared into the night and she felt someone behind her. She turned quickly to see Dean leaning against the door frame his hands crossed against his chest.

"You alright?" she signed in relief and felt her body fall and the air take hold of her lungs again with the cool breeze.

"I wish you guys would stop asking me that," she turned back to look at the empty place where the man was standing.

"What did you see?" Dean sat beside her his hands falling between his outstretched legs leaning on his knees

Jane looked at him confused "How did y-," he interrupted her

"Your face," he smirked looking in the direction of where her eyes had landed again "Was it the creature again," he seemed to be so different when he wasn't around his brother, more, civil.

"No, a man this time," she swallowed loud, Dean nodded

"The one from the nightmare," it wasn't a question

Jane nodded and signed not wanting to think about it

"Maybe it's your father?" he asked thinking maybe she would remember

"Why would my father torture me?" she almost laughed

"I don't know maybe he's a psycho, I understand monsters I don't understand people," he chuckled, Jane hadn't heard him laughed like that, it grow something warm inside her gut.

"Tell me something, something about you I don't know, I don't really know much about either of you," Jane said suddenly feeling abit embarrassed.

"umm okay," Dean shuffled on the spot like he was trying to get comfortable "What did you want to know,"

Don't ask, Don't ask! Jane told herself "What happened to your dad?" Shit, now you've done it! She sunk her head into her hands and groaned coursing Dean to chuckle

"It's okay," he looked forward and his face saddened Jane was captivated by his eyes and couldn't stop staring even when he noticed and meet her gaze only to turn back to the road