Chapter Ten

CHAPTER TEN

Jane couldn't go back to sleep after her nightmare so she stayed up trying to keep herself occupied by trying to remember anything. She started by trying to remember the first thing that happened to her, she remembers running away from the hounds and turning up to Bobby's, she went through the motions in her mind but can up blank trying to think of anything before she woke up in the woods.

It wasn't until 7 when Dean finally stubbled to his feet and headed to the bathroom.

He didn't give a glance to Jane as she sat at the edge of her bed watching him slowly strolling out whipping his damp hands on his raggy jeans he feel asleep in the night before.

"Good morning," she said coursing Dean to jump for his gun on the tv stand.

"Shit, Jane don't do that," he signed pushing his hand through his hair, Jane had never notice how lush his hair was and how perfect it fell even after hours of sleep.

"What are you doing up?" gathering his clothes he headed for the bathroom again, standing in the doorway waiting for her answer.

"I couldn't sleep," she wasn't going to tell the guys about the nightmare, she didn't want to bother them but something she didn't even understand, and if that was a memory she didn't want to think about it.

"Well would you wake up Sammy, I'm taking a shower," he closed the door and Jane waited til she heard the sound of the pips roar into action before waking Sam.

"Sam?" she shock him awake with force.

"W-what," Sam trying to keep his eyes open he squinted at Jane.

"Rise and Sun Sam," she smiled handing him his pants and a t-shirt.

Jane was too excited to dwell on the nightmare she had the night before she today she was going to learn how to fight.

"Someone's egger," Sam replied groaning as he grabbed his clothes and twisted his finger at Jane indicating for her to turn around as he got changed.

Everyone was reading and packed for the road by 7:30.

"What am I going to learn first," Jane exclaimed after a few moments of silence in the impala

"Wait and see," Sam replied still half asleep

They parked the impala in an abandoned junk yard. Half beaten old cars made it almost remind Jane of Bobby's.

Dean and Sam got out first opening the boot of the car and grabbing the knife bag out of the back, they placed in on the bonnet and flung it opened waiting for Jane to get out.

"Here take this," Dean handed Jane and small blade almost too small for someone her age.

"Really Dean? I'm not five, I'm older then Sam," she exclaimed looking at the much larger blade in the bag.

"hay," Sam complained

"Fine," Dean didn't put up a fight which confused Sam, he threw her a much bigger blade, not the one she was staring at but good enough to shut her up.

"Now what?" she stood there for a moment staring at Dean as she took stance and Sam stepped back his face amused. Shit came to mind as Dean lunched himself at her.

"What the hell," she shouted as she jumped back dogging him

"You need to know how to fight, anything can attack you at any time," he proceeded to lung his knife her in direction but not close enough to hit her. "Demons, vampire, werewolves," he started to role of the list of monsters Jane only ever thought about as fiction she ran behind Sam and he laughed.