THE END

CHAPTER THIRTYSEVEN

The End Part2

Jane lunged at Crowley she had enough of him, but Bobby or not Bobby grabbed her from behind first; twisting her wrists towards her back throwing both the knife and gun she had across the room!

"Let go of me," she screamed throwing her head back hitting not bobby in the head coursing him to stumble back. She turned and kicked him in the stomach so hard he flew across the room slamming into the wall and falling, but as he landed black smoke poured out of his mouth and into the air disappearing through the roof.

Crowley stood there and laughed. "Look what you did to the poor old man," He nodded towards Bobby who was now himself but unconscious on the floor blood dripping from the back of his head.

Jane went to run towards Bobby.

"Stop," Crowley's voice was loud and demanding, Jane remembered this voice she remembered hearing him calling out her name just like that when she was running away when she betrayed him. She froze feeling as if she had no choice.

"You don't get it do you, this," he opens his hands gesturing to the room. "All of this, their pain...is your fault,"

Jane looked up at him her jaw clenching in anger, she toke two deep breathes but then suddenly noticed something behind Crowley; strange symbols in blood on the wall.

Crowley saw her confused face and followed her expression looking towards the wall to explain. "Uh yes that, your little angel friend was here putting up a good fight actually," he smiled to himself moving around the room towards Sam and Deans bodies still unconscious up against the wall. Jane jolted a little watching him carefully as he moved. " So my little demon friend, well I say friend I mean slave. You know how it is, anyways he uses good old Bobby's know how to send your angel back home, said he wouldn't be back for a while," Crowley turns and looks at the Boys "So sorry sweetie but there is no one else here to protect you,"

"Why me?" Jane breathes out her body tense, fists clenched, starring down Crowley

Slowly walking closer Crowley replies "You're strong, you're diligent. You were my best; you tortured souls like none of my other demons could. You knew things they didn't and I wanted to keep you for my advantage," he moved closer they were now face to face. "You were the perfect soldier...then you disobeyed me," he narrowed his eyes down on her turning them dark red and Jane could feel the evil around them both, she shivered as the air grew cold "And when demons disobey me they get punished."

He breathed out and moved back towards the boys relaxing "But the thing is I still need you, so that's why I've come to get you,"

"What if I say that I don't want to come with you," she glared at him looking back and forth from the boys to him.

"Fine, do you want to make a deal,"

"Huh are you serious," Jane laughed

Crowley smiled then moved his hand coursing the boys to move higher up the wall strangling them at the same time.

"Okay!" Jane yells seeing their faces in agony

Chucking Crowley let go of his hold but held them up still

"So let's make a deal, I won't hurt them any longer and you.... Come back to the pit where you belong,"

Jane looked up at Dean who was now conscious "J-J Jane?" he tried to call out to her but he couldn't breathe properly as he started to cough.

"I don't belong in hell," she replied somewhat unsure of herself but still looking at Dean, she felt her heart sink looking at them both up there this was exactly what she was avoiding; she never wanted to see them like this, everything was her fault and she knew what she had to do to fix it.

"Oh love of course you do, where else will you go, because if you don't come with me" he stepped closer again "I will kill them" his smile was ear to ear

"J-Jane," Dean said again, Sam still unconscious. Jane could hear him try to speak but she choose to ignore it and looked Crowley dead in the eyes.

"Let them go!" She looked down to the grown as Crowley chuckled releasing the boys "SLOWLY," she hissed as they almost crashed to the ground.

As they were placed on the floor Dean crawled to his brother waking him up both of them slightly dizzy and coughing up blood Sam seeing Bobby crawled over to him immediately not taking any notice of Crowley and Jane.

"This is it isn't it?" Jane asked Crowley her voice soft

"Let's go" he replied holding out his hand.

Dean on the ground shaking his head in disbelief trying to stand "No Jane don't do this, it doesn't need to end like this!"

"There is no other way," Jane looked in Deans eyes holding onto the memory of him, she wanted to try to remember him and those eyes when she was gone. She smiles "Thank You, I Love You!"

Jane felt as if she let them down, let them all done, let down Dean the one she fell for. She knew that this was the last time she would see his face and she felt like a failer, she knew something would go wrong someone would get hurt but better her then him, better the demon then the hero.

She toke Crowley's hand and disappeared into nothingness in a second the place where she stood was empty.

She felt the world shift and her heart dissolve, she stood in a dark cellar room she remembered well enough to know she was imprisoned here and felt her soul be turned again. But the pain was as real as ever it was a stabbing feeling first in the chest then all around her body it was like someone really did pull into her gut and pull everything out one at a time, agony and anger filled her sou. Once more she was a slave to the darkness and all recollection of the Winchesters and her feelings for them, her love for Dean gone with her heart, gone with her lighten soul in an instant.

Deans face frozen Sam and Bobby slowly stood in confusion looking towards Dean who was kneeling on the floor his hand reached out and his eyes filled with tears, bumbling over and blurring his vision making his face red. He stood up slowly still looking at the empty spot where Jane once stood, the girl he fell for and the one he swore to protect.

"What happened?" Sam asked worried

"Where's Jane?" Bobby asked sitting down on his chair his head still dizzy and bleeding.

Everything was quiet and Dean let the tears fall but his voice stayed strong

"She's gone," he looked down at the spot one last time and like that he knew he let down another person he loved, another person that meant the world to him, he broke his promise, his commitment and there was no way he could fix this one this time.

THE END