Chapter Twenty

CHAPTER TWENTY

It had been only been 2 days, 2 long days of sitting around in a motel waiting for the boys to come home with information from their new case involving Vampires. All Jane wanted was to be able to be a part of it with them to ravish in the cash with them but instead she was left to fend for herself at the motel for hours. After the incident with the Witches Dean rejected any further request for Jane to join them and although only spending a mere month and a half with them she had become to know them both very well and she knew that no matter how hard she asked he would not budge. Even Sam is reluctant, asking him after asking Dean was a bad idea as he would just asked what Dean said and whatever Dean says goes, so no matter how hard she tried getting out of the hell hole was just not going to happen.

Sam and Dean had been acting their usual selves after the incident; they didn't seem to ask questions or even act strange about why they were saying that Jane had an evil spirit, although Jane could sense something off about Dean after that day. While yes he was still his stubborn, arrogant self there was something that didn't quite feel right to Jane when he looked at her, at times she would feel as if he was angry at her but that wasn't it she has seen him angry but this was something different. It was the little things that he did and didn't do, he wouldn't hit on any of the waitresses at the diners where they had dinner and when he was driving he wouldn't speed instead he would drive so slow Sam and Jane almost thought he was falling asleep at the wheel but instead he was staring off into the distance distracted by something. That's what Jane noticed the most he was more distracted than usual, always staring off not paying attention, not like Dean.

"Vampire's piss me off," Dean whined storming into the front door of the motel room. Jane sitting on her bed, Sam's laptop seated on her lap as she researched, the only thing she did anymore.

"What's wrong?" she mumbled not looking up from the screen. "Still no sign of the nest?" she almost giggled. She knew they would get caught following around that vampire.

Sam and Dean were soaked from the rain outside and had stains of blood on their shirts, obviously someone noticed them snooping around.

"Damn vampire jumped out of nowhere," Dean replied stripping off his shirt making it hard for Jane to focus on the research.

She stole a quick glance for a moment biting the inside of her lip before she could get caught.

Ever since she realized her feelings for Dean everything she didn't notice before seemed to stand out, like the way his sun kissed skin glistened when it was wet under the light or the way he clenched his jaw when he was angry, the way his eyes changed colour in the weather or the way his head would sometimes twitch a little when he was talking about something important all the insignificant things seemed to be her favorite things about him.

She turned her attention back to the laptop before Sam or Dean could notice her glare she smiled to herself as they kept on talking about the vampires.

"We will just have to find another way of finding it," Sam breathed tired from the day, he too stripping off into his boxers.

"You know they probably noticed you because they know who you are," Jane started looking at the boys their faces confused at they all set up their beds Jane leaving Sam's laptop by her side as she reached for the covers.

"Oh come on, you guys tell me you are these famous hunters and you don't think some monsters get around to other supernatural creatures and warn them about the great Winchester brothers," the sarcasm so obvious and the boys chuckled to themselves. "I'm just saying that you know if someone who they didn't know were too.." she was interrupted by Deans gruff voice

"Seriously? Jane what part of No don't you understand," and with that Dean shut off the lights leaving Jane speechless and pissed.

'Why does he always have to be like this' she thought groaning as she tossed and turned to get comfortable. She lay there for a moment listening to Sam and Dean breathing as they slept trying to come up with some way to get herself out of here although the other matter of telling to guys about her past was still something she hadn't been able to face. They hadn't seen Cas after the incident and she was afraid that the next time he showed up he would be the one to tell them the truth. With that in mind and the problem with trying to get out of there she just couldn't sleep.

The next morning was the same old, the guys got up before Jane washed clothed and headed out without waking her, knowing the guys she knew they wouldn't be home till late so she did what she usually did and got up and took her time with getting clothed and washed by the time she was dressed it was already 12 0'clock in the afternoon and she was slumped up against the head board of her bed watching TV.

"You know I couldn't probably just leave for a while and come back and none of them would be the wiser," she said to the TV now showing some terrible commercial about Shampoo she sat there for a moment and then jumped up from the bed in realization.

"Oh, My, God," she almost shouted running to put her shoes on "I could just leave and go out on my own, find the nest come back and the guys wouldn't even know, then when they come back I can tell them I found some stuff on the internet and point them in the right direction," she laughed to herself as she grabbed one of the bags filling it with a gun, stake, dead man's blood and the usual.

"They will finish the case and I would have helped them without them even knowing it," she felt so proud of herself, she checked everything was clear and that she had what she needed, she reassured herself that she knew her training, locked the door and off she went.

First she stopped by the first place she knew Sam and Dean had found the Vampire they followed she knew if she found him and followed him she would easily find the hide out of the nest, it did sound simple enough. Maybe to simple.

Jane walked into the diner knowing she needed to find a guy with long dark hair, pale skin and a tattoo on his right wrist. She had the imagine imprinted in her brain since the guys had a photograph of him. He was grossly looking probably wearing clothes that looked like they belonged to the homeless, the guys said he was different from the usual vampires they got since the rest of them always dress up either in suits or looked like they were in some gothic rock band.

She looked scanned the room when he caught her eye, sitting at the back in one of the booths along with another person looking a lot like him obviously part of his nest.

Sitting at the on the other side of the diner seemed like the best bet but making sure she still could see him she hid her face behind a magazine she brought along with her.

The waitresses came and gone while she sat there looking at him trying to not seem to obvious.

"Excuse me Love is this seat taken?" a voice broke Jane's concentration as someone sat infront of her adverting her attention.

She knew that voice of course she did she would have known it anywhere how could she forget someone who had kidnapped her, tortured her and at one time enslaved her. She slowly looked up to his face hers pale white and her eyes widened. Her mouth sealed shut while her voice was caught up in a knot in her throat.

"Hello, Love,"

Crowley!